Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Dont hate waryaa..........
soon sxb :mjhaps:

XI1Btub.gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I too had a phase wherein I would identify myself as Dutch, I loved it when they looked at me like :jaynerd:

Lol, i never had that phase. I still remember this one Swedish guy from high school who got pissed over me not identifying as Swedish first.:chrisfreshhah:

Nigga said with a straight face that i'm just as Swedish as him. :drakelaugh:

That is why We should not allow dual citizenship in our Federal Government, and we should change our constitution only people who were born one of the 18 regions should have right somalia citizen ship.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I had an encounter with a 'Kenyan' Somali on Facebook sometime ago. Sad that this xolo is from my clan. Nigga even claim 'German', before, after I pressed him, to be Somali.

20171028_114601.png

First class xolo.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Same, she’s part of the “Mohammad was a pedophile” squad of gaals
:susp:

A friendly note to ya brother. It's best not to repeat the evils of these people and the evil things they say, about our Deen, Allah SWT and Rasolullah SAW. Alhamdulillah, she's no longer around to further spread her evils, so we too shouldn't be repeating what she said, word for word. They get a kick out of the hurt, anger they cause us and the attention they get, when they write and say, what ever rubbish they make up in regard to Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending