DEEPEST CONDONLENCES to the family of a health-care worker who died from the China Virus

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Ilaaahay u naxariisto

AUN

Walaahi she looks like a Yurub. I know so many Yurubs who look like her.

I read the more bantu your blood is, the more you will be protected from it if you are somali. If u look Hispanic, with jileec Hindhi hair, better wear 10 masks and stay at home

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
AUN her and all the people who have fallen to this horrible disease.

Every time I read these stories I feel so sad for everyone affected and then I reflect on the bat eating Chinese and I’m full of anger.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
AUN

Walaahi she looks like a Yurub. I know so many Yurubs who look like her.

I read the more bantu your blood is, the more you will be protected from it if you are somali. If u look Hispanic, with jileec Hindhi hair, better wear 10 masks and stay at home
I look like cushitic

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Oh I am sorry AUN to the hard worker I pray her family is ok

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN, the world should sue China.

Walahi I been posting this on my fb. I don’t care who reports me to my work. What I said is not racist. I did not eat unfathomable animals. I wasn’t reckless.

If there’s one thing I liked about Premier Trump was that he called a spade a spade.

it’s only this century that the role refusing to name a novel virus from the country or region it originated from.

naclatulah

I am very angry at the Chinese.
I have been an open minded person but the fact that China has put Muslims in a concentration camp and then unleashed a biological attack on the world is downright hurtful.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walahi I been posting this on my fb. I don’t care who reports me to my work. What I said is not racist. I did not eat unfathomable animals. I wasn’t reckless.

If there’s one thing I liked about Premier Trump was that he called a spade a spade.

it’s only this century that the role refusing to name a novel virus from the country or region it originated from.

naclatulah

I am very angry at the Chinese.
I have been an open minded person but the fact that China has put Muslims in a concentration camp and then unleashed a biological attack on the world is downright hurtful.

Gri

No Chinese Buffett Luncheon?? I miss that. :(

I get anxiety every time i remember how many times i have eaten Chinese food and never thought Covid 19 could be crawling in my noodles.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I'm sorry to hear. A lot of frontline workers and police officers have been killed by Covid19 in recent times.

Trending