Deep sleep is important

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
You ever noticed how some days you wake up groggy and your day sucks because you're low energy and hazy and maybe even easily irritable? That is because your body didn't get the good deep sleep to heal and repair well. Your pillow and bed is important for deep sleep and you also have to have the right temperature in the room and air quality.

I just had a very good sleep last night and woke up very good and I feel good inside. Mind is clear.

mature-man-sleeping-in-bed-royalty-free-image-1576863339.jpg

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Lack of deep sleep and Alzheimer’s are connected. I was suffering from insomnia few months ago and felt completely sh**

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Mouth tape and get your facial structure and nasal passage checked. A lot of people have small airways through having a maldeveloped facial structure or being butchered by orthodontists who practice retraction and teeth removal, then a lot of people also have a deviated septum and/or small nasal passages. Go see airway and proper facial structure conscious orthos like these:

And make sure you have a good facial structure with a large airway and that you also don't have a deviated septum and can breath well through your nose. Topping that off with mouth-taping to get yourself used to nasal breathing when you sleep will super duper boost your sleep quality, your cognitive function and your overall lifespan and health, especially brain health, as you age. Sleep apnea kills, folks.

Cerberus

VIP
Mouth tape and get your facial structure and nasal passage checked. A lot of people have small airways through having a maldeveloped facial structure or being butchered by orthodontists who practice retraction and teeth removal, then a lot of people also have a deviated septum and/or small nasal passages. Go see airway and proper facial structure conscious orthos like these:

And make sure you have a good facial structure with a large airway and that you also don't have a deviated septum and can breath well through your nose. Topping that off with mouth-taping to get yourself used to nasal breathing when you sleep will super duper boost your sleep quality, your cognitive function and your overall lifespan and health, especially brain health, as you age. Sleep apnea kills, folks.
Thanks wise elder.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I get the best sleep when I nap between dhuhr and Asr :2tjlv3e: . One of my favourite things about being in the motherland. I never use to nap in the west.

Cerberus

VIP
I get the best sleep when I nap between dhuhr and Asr :2tjlv3e: . One of my favourite things about being in the motherland. I never use to nap in the west.
Good for you to live in motherland. Am getting sick of murica and this January coming to Somalia InshaAllah

Trending

Latest posts