Deep freeze in the Mid west

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I heard there was a SOmali who died in the cold out in Rochester last night because he was locked outside of his home.:shookgabre:

It's from the blessings of Allah that its so cold outside and I don't have to every worry because of my heated home and sufficient clothing. I realized yesterday when I was going for my morning walk and I didn't feel the cold once because I have clothes that keep me insulated that I'm really blessed. I wish there was something I could do to help the poor! It makes me feel like I take things for granted

It's from the blessings of Allah that its so cold outside and I don't have to every worry because of my heated home and sufficient clothing. I realized yesterday when I was going for my morning walk and I didn't feel the cold once because I have clothes that keep me insulated that I'm really blessed. I wish there was something I could do to help the poor! It makes me feel like I take things for granted
You're a real gem :it0tdo8:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mashallah...

Alxamdullillah for everything that Allah swt blessed us with.

May the homeless In this cold get the mercy of Allah swt.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Masha'Allah. May Allah bless you!

Bruh I can't believe Somalis chose to populate in MN:drakelaugh: Welfare & social assistance there must be bomb af
Minnesota's even colder than Toronto :faysalwtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Bruh I can't believe Somalis chose to populate in MN:drakelaugh: Welfare & social assistance there must be bomb af
Minnesota's even colder than Toronto :faysalwtf:
Not from MN, but it's below zero where I'm rn, and yeah it's colder than tdot:bell:

I hate this frigid ass shit:nahgirl:, but I'm indoors. I ain't feeling none of this cold shit!!:hillarybiz:

Not from MN, but it's below zero where I'm rn, and yeah it's colder than tdot:bell:

I hate this:nahgirl:, but I'm indoors. I ain't feeling none of this cold shit!!:hillarybiz:
Same fam :faysalwtf: Also global warming here, so winter started much earlier than usual

Now i'm feeling jealous of my cousins who live in San Francisco :noneck:
But then again their rent way too expensive & niggas shit in public :ayaanswag:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"Last year, software engineer Jenn Wong even created a poop map of San Francisco, showing the concentration of incidents across the city"

:russ: Poop map:dead1:

"New mayor London Breed said: “There is more feces on the sidewalks than I’ve ever seen growing up here.”

:mjlol: A potential India part two..

In a revolting recent incident, a 20lb bag of fecal waste showed up on a street in the city’s Tenderloin district"

:damn::damn::damn::vqbuyv0: sh!thole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts