Deeds of the kafirs are worthless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[al-Ghaashiyah 88:2-4]

“And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust”

[al-Furqaan 25:23]

“As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are like a mirage in a desert. The thirsty one thinks it to be water, until he comes up to it, he finds it to be nothing”
Some faces, that Day, will be humiliated (in the Hell-fire, i.e. the faces of all disbelievers)

Labouring (hard in the worldly life by worshipping others besides Allah), weary (in the Hereafter with humility and disgrace).

I will not change the words of god to make others feel better about their fate concerning beyond the grave. These are the word of god and let whoever reads this in this life or on this site know that they have been warned and will be reminded of this (so that they may not claim ignorance when the fire is brought towards their face) that no matter how terrible of a sinner you are you have until the sun rises from the west to repent and god will give you mercy. If you do not do so and reject the words of the lord then your eyes will stare in terror on the day hellfire is dragged before you and you are sentenced to enter it because your deeds have been turned to dust and you sins are heavy. You only have this life to realise this and every kafir who denies this their face will be burn in jahannam forever and their deeds in this life will not count. I warn all who read this do not be of those who say "our lord let us live again and we will not be of the sinners" when they are dragged to hellfire, this life is only temporary and hellfire is forever.

@lone i am only advising you for your own sake brother i don't want to see some skinny faraax being dragged to hell whilst crying for jesus to save him on judgement day

IMG_2095.JPG

Jesus is lord

Apollo

VIP
In South Africa the Afrikaners/Boers use the word 'kaffer'/'kafir' to refer to the Bantu population, which is hilarious since neither of them are Muslim.

They have imprisoned White South Africans in recent years for using that word.

Dunno why the deeds should be useless...

His uncle Abu Talib shielded Mohammad from Meccans and supported his religion at its infancy.

To dismiss the favors of Abu Talib is spitting in his grave.

And Abu Talib was not Muslim.

Non-Muslims can be good people too.

Mohammed is the ungrateful sinner.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Kuffar are only problematic when they commence "P.C." culture, instill foreign ideas such as homosexuality and democracy into Muslim lands and propagate their disbelief throughout the minds of impressionable youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts