Debating whether or not to get the vaccine

I simply don't trust it. Its been put together way too fast and is causing nasty, mysterious deaths. Also I heard it could lead to long term fertility issues :francis:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You know damn well that Scomo ain't even have vaccines to peddle.

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 3.15.48 pm.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Scotty just secured 85 million (Aus. population : 25 million) doses of Pfizer. He made up for his past lousiness with this! Its due in August :)

It wasn't even Scotty, it was your fellow Queenslander K Rudd.

Apollo

VIP
I simply don't trust it. Its been put together way too fast and is causing nasty, mysterious deaths. Also I heard it could lead to long term fertility issues :francis:

It's not a big deal and the more people who get it the sooner we get out of this misery. By not getting it, they will extend this Nazi-like totalitarianism.

Also, I don't get it why would the elite kill the vaccinated who listen to them?? The ones the elite who conspire would want to kill are the unvaccinated.

Eventually you will have to get it. They will begin by saying those without can’t go on holiday and do similar such things without all the hassle of quarantine and etc, until you end up taking it because of the barriers

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Millions got the vaccine, hundreds of them, nothing happened to them, except a small portion of them, insignificant portion with side effects. :wow:

Yet ppl still doubt the vaccine, what they are waiting? Till the virus get enough immunity to the vaccine?

Millions got the vaccine, hundreds of them, nothing happened to them, except a small portion of them, insignificant portion with side effects. :wow:

Yet ppl still doubt the vaccine, what they are waiting? Till the virus get enough immunity to the vaccine?
Vaccine won’t be effective cause of the new variants coming out these days

It's not a big deal and the more people who get it the sooner we get out of this misery. By not getting it, they will extend this Nazi-like totalitarianism.

Also, I don't get it why would the elite kill the vaccinated who listen to them?? The ones the elite who conspire would want to kill are the unvaccinated.
Look up the Georgia Guidestones fam. I ain't saying anything else. You decide what's going on.

Trending