(Debate)Who Likes/Dislikes watching Anime Shows? Should it be banned In Somalia?

Who Likes/Dislikes watching Anime Shows? Should it be banned In Somalia?

• Yes I like Anime and it shouldn't be banned in Somalia

• Hell Nah, that is Gay ASF, I agree it should be banned in Somalia

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like some anime but theres too much degeneracy to let it gain popularity. played the freeza saga dubbed in somali on repeat on some cheap channels at most

Alluring

Sayonara
I can't watch anime, it's weirdly predatory and hyper sexualized.

They have 12 year old middle schoolers with double d's or rock solid abs? The big googly eyes are so off-putting as well.

Anime is like there's real life alternatives like meeting people irl and no benefits unless your chatting to a ting that likes anime then its aight dont shut yourself in binging cartoon characters speaking a language you hardly understand written by some poor japanese slave workers

It's not easy to wean off a lot of things (anime, movies, cartoons, shallow timesink websites like reddit etc), but I believe that if one can withstand being starved for entertainment, they'll find better replacements.

I know it's ambitious but I'm tryna cut off all that and only work on interesting hobbies, like starting a company and maybe get into cars/driving or some other hobby.

Anime is like there's real life alternatives like meeting people irl and no benefits unless your chatting to a ting that likes anime then its aight dont shut yourself in binging cartoon characters speaking a language you hardly understand written by some poor japanese slave workers
I don’t remember fapping to Goku vs Frieza...

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If somalis where to debate anime in the same fashion they do qabil then no i don't want some niggas to blow up mogdisco cuz umar stole my insert big tiddy anime milf pillow. go read books and hit the gym u retardet africans

I don’t remember fapping to Goku vs Frieza...
No but your eyes are glued to the screen unblinking mouth open tongue out drool slowly driping down like your frozen in time watching some cartoon characters fight to the death as your vision slowly deteriorates from abusive of television

Xaruun

VIP
It's not easy to wean off a lot of things (anime, movies, cartoons, shallow timesink websites like reddit etc), but I believe that if one can withstand being starved for entertainment, they'll find better replacements.

I know it's ambitious but I'm tryna cut off all that and only work on interesting hobbies, like starting a company and maybe get into cars/driving or some other hobby.
They’re still fine for downtime when you just want to switch your brain off. You don’t have to be active and productive 24/7.

Keo

VIP
It has very little to do with anime, it's to do with the nukes. The anime is the result of the two atomic bombs being dropped on Japan by the US.

Last edited:
I love anime f*ck off.
Shusssh
tenor (1).gif

Trending