DEBATE: Is MPAC the Most Unethical "Muslim" Org in America?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Javad didn’t show pictures of his wife/children, he blurred it out. Daniel is just playing the victim card. Although Javad was very wrong to accuse her of being a fake Niqabi or insinuate stuff about her private life based on rumors from those doxxing accounts.

Javad is attacking Umm Khalid (Daniel’s wife) because they both run the same organization and she’s a public figure who shares similar ideas to him. Just like Daniel attacks Javad’s co-workers and employers, likewise he’s attacking the people who work for Muslim skeptic.
Daniel attacks Mpac for supporting foreign intervention and coluding with alphabet agencies. Javed attacks Muslim skeptic employees for not wearing Niqab in a family gathering. Even Javed point that Daniel change his views on LGBT community can countered by assuming he became more educated on the subject.

Javad didn’t show pictures of his wife/children, he blurred it out. Daniel is just playing the victim card. Although Javad was very wrong to accuse her of being a fake Niqabi or insinuate stuff about her private life based on rumors from those doxxing accounts.

Javad is attacking Umm Khalid (Daniel’s wife) because they both run the same organization and she’s a public figure who shares similar ideas to him. Just like Daniel attacks Javad’s co-workers and employers, likewise he’s attacking the people who work for Muslim skeptic.

I'm familiar with the haram haqiqatjou account and I've never seen any doxing type stuff from them.

I'm not saying and never said Javad doxxed his family. I saw this big debate over whether showing pics of his family is doxing or not. that's a semantic debate. I don't know whether it did or did not fit the definition of doxing but that to me is irrelevant- in what context of a debate would it be appropriate to show a picture of DH's family members? I don't know of any case where it doesn't seem really wrong to me unless DH approved of it, which obviously he didn't.

edit: oh I see what you're saying as to why Javad did it.... I think he should have mentioned the picture without actually showing it

Daniel has been on countless debates on this channel and has never been known to make accusations like this. He also said that Java’s has a history of boosting accounts that dox him.

Not sure how a family photo inside a home proves anything, even then, Daniel never claimed she always wore niqab. It was just Jafed’s desperation using family photos when he knew his government sponsored and zionist MPAC would be exposed to the wider Muslim community.

I want to mention- and I actually sort of appreciate Javad talking about Salafis in the way that he is more honest....

in the sense that- he basically openly explains that, yes, the West and Salafi types cooperated during the Cold War against Communism. this is way more honest than promoting the fake narrative that the West created Salafiyyah. that is completely false.

but it is true that there was cooperation between Salafi types and the West against Communism during the Cold War. that's actually what happened and it is perfectly justified. during the Cold War, the communist groups would receive backing from forces like the USSR and Cuba. then you get painted as a puppet of the West when you don't want your country to be taken over by commies and you receive weapons from the West to combat the commies.

also btw I think it should be noted that the West was not entirely anti-communist. leftists in the West were and are way more pro-communist whereas it was more the Republicans and conservative elements as well as Christians who were more into anti-Communism. if you look at what happened in Nicaragua, Jimmy Carter basically handed that country over to the commies. in reality, you can find instances of the West helping both communists and anti-communists because different factions in the West had different stances. during the cold war, a lot of leftist democrat types were soft on communism, commie sympathizers, etc. anti-communism was more of a republican, conservative thing. so the west wasn't universally this militant anti-communist entity. even to the extent that democrat, leftist, liberal types were seemingly anti-communist.... a lot of it was more geopolitical rivalry with the ussr versus real, deep ideological opposition to communism as such. rather than true ideological universal war with communism as such, a lot of them were really just wanting the US to have a bigger slice of global influence than the Soviets. whereas it was conservative types, especially religious elements, who often were into this sort of deep, sort of metaphysical, universal opposition to communism as such.

Reagan helped the anti-communist contra guerrillas and if you watch the liberal mainstream media even from back them, they hated the contras and painted them as traitors and terrorists. I'm amazed that the USSR even collapsed given how much the leftists were basically shilling and covering for them. it really shows what a garbage system communism is.

also I think it's interesting to note that the democrats are way more anti-Saudi than the Republicans. people paint it like Saudi has great relations with the West but in reality the democrats specifically have this extreme hatred of Saudi whereas the Republicans for whatever reason has a relatively more sympathetic relationship with them. the West is not this monolithic thing but in reality as is obvious, there are different factions in the West. the Republicans are closer to Saudi, more sympathetic to Russia and more against Cuba and Venezuela and the democrats are more pro-Iran (as well as pro-Houthi) and more pro-Communist countries like Cuba, China, Venezuela, etc.

Javad paints it like the West promotes Salafis or whatever... but in reality, you can point to cooperation between the West and Salafi types against communism during the cold war but you can also point to the West promoting liberal types as well. you can paint things differently based on which instances you cherrypick.

edit: btw just to illustrate what I'm talking about in this post.... notice how Trump was way more pro-Bolsonaro than Biden and the liberal types
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2021/10/donald-trump-jair-bolsonaro/620504/ .... Trump and Republicans were more pro-Bolsonaro whereas the dems and left more pro the communist Lula

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I want to mention- and I actually sort of appreciate Javad talking about Salafis in the way that he is more honest....

in the sense that- he basically openly explains that, yes, the West and Salafi types cooperated during the Cold War against Communism. this is way more honest than promoting the fake narrative that the West created Salafiyyah. that is completely false.

but it is true that there was cooperation between Salafi types and the West against Communism during the Cold War. that's actually what happened and it is perfectly justified. during the Cold War, the communist groups would receive backing from forces like the USSR and Cuba. then you get painted as a puppet of the West when you don't want your country to be taken over by commies and you receive weapons from the West to combat the commies.

also btw I think it should be noted that the West was not entirely anti-communist. leftists in the West were and are way more pro-communist whereas it was more the Republicans and conservative elements as well as Christians who were more into anti-Communism. if you look at what happened in Nicaragua, Jimmy Carter basically handed that country over to the commies. in reality, you can find instances of the West helping both communists and anti-communists because different factions in the West had different stances. during the cold war, a lot of leftist democrat types were soft on communism, commie sympathizers, etc. anti-communism was more of a republican, conservative thing. so the west wasn't universally this militant anti-communist entity. even to the extent that democrat, leftist, liberal types were seemingly anti-communist.... a lot of it was more geopolitical rivalry with the ussr versus real, deep ideological opposition to communism as such. rather than true ideological universal war with communism as such, a lot of them were really just wanting the US to have a bigger slice of global influence than the Soviets. whereas it was conservative types, especially religious elements, who often were into this sort of deep, sort of metaphysical, universal opposition to communism as such.

Reagan helped the anti-communist contra guerrillas and if you watch the liberal mainstream media even from back them, they hated the contras and painted them as traitors and terrorists. I'm amazed that the USSR even collapsed given how much the leftists were basically shilling and covering for them. it really shows what a garbage system communism is.

also I think it's interesting to note that the democrats are way more anti-Saudi than the Republicans. people paint it like Saudi has great relations with the West but in reality the democrats specifically have this extreme hatred of Saudi whereas the Republicans for whatever reason has a relatively more sympathetic relationship with them. the West is not this monolithic thing but in reality as is obvious, there are different factions in the West. the Republicans are closer to Saudi, more sympathetic to Russia and more against Cuba and Venezuela and the democrats are more pro-Iran (as well as pro-Houthi) and more pro-Communist countries like Cuba, China, Venezuela, etc.

Javad paints it like the West promotes Salafis or whatever... but in reality, you can point to cooperation between the West and Salafi types against communism during the cold war but you can also point to the West promoting liberal types as well. you can paint things differently based on which instances you cherrypick.

edit: btw just to illustrate what I'm talking about in this post.... notice how Trump was way more pro-Bolsonaro than Biden and the liberal types
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2021/10/donald-trump-jair-bolsonaro/620504/ .... Trump and Republicans were more pro-Bolsonaro whereas the dems and left more pro the communist Lula
it's kinda weird how Javed focuses on yesterday foreign policy and not century-long colonial policy to suppress Islam. French Algeria was a very brutal occupation done by a Liberal western power. The worst thing about the debate was Dan already caught him admitting he doesn't follow Quranic rulings that clash with modern values. rather than focusing on that he became too emotional and started namecalling.

it's kinda weird how Javed focuses on yesterday foreign policy and not century-long colonial policy to suppress Islam. French Algeria was a very brutal occupation done by a Liberal western power. The worst thing about the debate was Dan already caught him admitting he doesn't follow Quranic rulings that clash with modern values. rather than focusing on that he became too emotional and started namecalling.

I mean... I think it's just sort of a leftist talking point what he was doing. Talk about the West and in some cases the CIA helping out anti-Communist forces (Muslims are inherently anti-Communist) during the Cold War and present yourself as an anti-imperialist.

It's true the West and the CIA helped squash leftists during the Cold War (although like I said- different Western factions had different stances)... but the Cold War ended over thirty years ago.

The Soviet Union was the biggest country in the world. It was a superpower. It was in the US geopolitical interest to undermine the super left.

But the USSR has been gone for a long time now.

Right now the West is focused on Russia. The same leftists who undermined the US war effort in Vietnam are the same people who are war hawks against today's Russia.

Things are way different than the Cold War days. But leftists like bringing up Western measures against communism during the Cold War because it lets them present themselves as anti-imperialists. But people like Javad are very much supported by the West.

Trending

Latest posts