enough coffe to give a hippo a heart attack
waffels
whale biff
ice cream made of somali camel milk the guud shit
orange chicken
a f*ck ton of mango lime juice and energy drinks
protein shake
stuffed lamb liver
Man want to die of a heart attack before death row.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Saffron rice with clams
stuffed pidgeons
fried octopus
fried goat meat and some mashed potatos one side
authentic ramen
pumpkin pies
enough coffe to give a hippo a heart attack
waffels
whale biff
ice cream made of somali camel milk the guud shit
orange chicken
a f*ck ton of mango lime juice and energy drinks
protein shake
stuffed lamb liver
Sounds like you're trying to have a heart attack and die instead of electric chair :damn:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Man want to die of a heart attack before death row.
Sounds like you're trying to have a heart attack and die instead of electric chair :damn:
thats right im not letting these niggas get the satisfaction of killing me im going out on my own terms after finishing my food im going to let out the stankiest fart in history wallahi its gonna smell so bad that niggas are gonna dropp like flies after ive had my heart attack im gonna go down in history as the man who preformed biological warfare on a prison :westbrookswag:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Give me a big old plate of my hooyos bariis iyo hilib and a litre of henny. Also a big plate of bacon since I wanna know how it tastes before I die

Give me a big old plate of my hooyos bariis iyo hilib and a litre of henny. Also a big plate of bacon since I wanna know how it tastes before I die
Who was that girl earlier that cried and made a thread earlier claiming the Canadian Henny stereotype isn’t true :mjlol: You’re fellow citizen @Shmurda is a CANADIAN.

Ur a fenty head stfu nigga
I’m not hating on you,
she made an entire thread claiming that she doesn't know anybody in Canada who drinks. I don’t deny that Minnesota has a degenerate Fentanyl epidemic, I would be delusional to deny that and make thread claiming it doesn’t.

But she is hilarious to say Somalis don’t drink Henny in Canada.:russ:

Trending

Latest posts