Death penalty for policeman who killed two civilians in curfew enforcement

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
MOGADISHU (HOL) - A police officer who shot dead two people in the pretext of enforcing curfew orders in May has been sentenced to death in Mogadishu.

The military court sitting in Mogadishu booked the officer, Hassan Adan Hassan a date with the firing squad.

Of the two killed was a woman who left behind a one month old baby. The officer is reported to have fired at the two while in their home compound in the evening during Ramadán period.

The killing of the two sparked two days protests in Mogadishu as residents demanded justice for the victims.

The Federal Government had announced a dusk to dawn curfew which is still in force.
Police officers in Mogadishu have in the past faced such sentences for civilian killings.
The officer has the right to appeal the case within 30 days.
1593701670247.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
MOGADISHU (HOL) - A police officer who shot dead two people in the pretext of enforcing curfew orders in May has been sentenced to death in Mogadishu.

The military court sitting in Mogadishu booked the officer, Hassan Adan Hassan a date with the firing squad.

Of the two killed was a woman who left behind a one month old baby. The officer is reported to have fired at the two while in their home compound in the evening during Ramadán period.

The killing of the two sparked two days protests in Mogadishu as residents demanded justice for the victims.

The Federal Government had announced a dusk to dawn curfew which is still in force.
Police officers in Mogadishu have in the past faced such sentences for civilian killings.
The officer has the right to appeal the case within 30 days.View attachment 129391
Good

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The officer has the right to appeal the case within 30 days.View attachment 129391

who is this guy?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see. I mean, i don't know what is wrong with these people. Why is shooting someone the first thing in their mind? I think the gun must make people powerful or something. The devil will take hold of u if u have a gun that is not used on anything. Look at him now, such a handsome habar gidir going to waste? I am kinda vexed for the babies not born by him when the govt kills him. :(

Trending

Latest posts