Dear SSpot.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I feel that there are some misconceptions about me, I'd like to start this off by clearing them up.

Age- I have been accused of being a child. Those accusations are very disheartening. You see, the word child is like a racial slur to me, it is very derogatory and highly offensive. Please refrain from calling me that.

Gender- I am a proud woman, please think before accusing me of being a man. Rather, it would benefit me to act like a male, the pros are quite favorable, I'd like to add that I wouldn't change being a woman for even an 1890 Grand Watermelon Bill.

Now that we've got those misconceptions about me out of the way, I'd like to start off by addressing @Admin.

Dear Admin,

You have put up with my, uhm, how do I put it? Non compos mentis ways. I am quite addicted to this site, I'd like to say that I'm very passionate, but that'd be an understatement to my irresistible impulse to do outlandish and self humiliating things. I for one, wouldn't be shocked if there was a ban heading my way.

Dear friends,

I am quite shocked that you people haven't unfollowed me and shunned my enticing ways. I find @Garen quite intriguing for not calling out my obsession. @qalanjoqoordheer is quite a crackhead herself so I wasn't too shocked, much love to you saxiib. @BlackJack was quite profound in professing her love to me every so often, she has my heart like nobody else.

I'd like to wrap this up on a good note, @hodon has inspired me to get my act together. I shall not be on SSpot for more than an hour. It has drained my mental health and is causing me to become very cynical and pessimistic. If you have made it to the end, I'd like to wish you a happy day.

Much love,
Qali.
:kendrickcry::mjcry:

the internet in general will drain your mental health, all of it including apps like youtube/netflix the more you're on it. so good on you for trying! throw your computer/phone to the side and go outside and get fresh air. get some non instant dopamine like cleaning/exercise/reading/cooking if feels so much better than the quick fix.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
the internet in general will drain your mental health, all of it including apps like youtube/netflix the more you're on it. so good on you for trying! throw your computer/phone to the side and go outside and get fresh air. get some non instant dopamine like cleaning/exercise/reading/cooking if feels so much better than the quick fix.
Thank you for the advice :it0tdo8: