dear somalis: if you were to marry a non somali, what ethnicity would be most accepted by your beoble?

Identity crisis? Tf does that mean? Is it because I don't have an inflated sense of worth based on my ethnicity, who btw are the same people that fled their failed state and are known for being refugees around the world? I accept reality unlike you fake nationalists. Grow up and stop hiding behind this fake sense of superiority. God knows it's completely undeserved.
shut
ur not even somali
naclaa abahaa

Believe it or not this fine specimen is a British cadaan :mjkkk:
D8F1EB22-BDBA-4B57-8876-B6116AE47F1D.jpeg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I remember back when I tried bringing an Oromo girl home. Nope, didn't work. My hooyo almost had a heart attack. So it's either Somali or singledom for me

Som

VIP
Stop the cap, we don't have similar features or similar culture. We are only neighbours thats were the similarity ends . I'd rather die single then degrade my heritage like that. Btw what is your obsession with Somali women? I know that you've made a similar thread before. :ileycry:
We do have similar features. Most of the times You can't really distinguish oromos in SL and PL from somalis

We do have similar features. Most of the times You can't really distinguish oromos in SL and PL from somalis

Oromos are a confederation of many clans assimilated into that group. I know a half Oromo half cadaan girl with 4c hair and a wide nose. They have no standard lineage or features. Perhaps the ones that choice to come to Somalia are more cushite in appearance since they want to blend in.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Identity crisis? Tf does that mean? Is it because I don't have an inflated sense of worth based on my ethnicity, who btw are the same people that fled their failed state and are known for being refugees around the world? I accept reality unlike you fake nationalists. Grow up and stop hiding behind this fake sense of superiority. God knows it's completely undeserved.

Her name is "Halimo Supremist" can't even spell supremacist properly :dead: 68 iq at its finest :russ:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Her name is "Halimo Supremist" can't even spell supremacist properly :dead: 68 iq at its finest :russ:

And your username would probably have been Bintu if kobe wasn't selected. Why? Because the proper spelling of your fantasy heritage would not have been available.

Trending