dear somalis: if you were to marry a non somali, what ethnicity would be most accepted by your beoble?

Im from Canada and if you've been to Toronto or Ottawa you'd know its like a united nations meeting lol. I've seen fine ass Eritreans girls but I cant lie I cant see myself marrying a non Somali. Unless a 10/10 east african is giving me a discount on the mehr im marrying a halimo
I live in Toronto myself, and this is true.

My mother is kind of racist and told me to marry only Somali. :mjlol:

She even made disparaging comments about Ethiopians.

She told me to stay away from white women the most, and when she found out I was dating a Chinese girl some time ago she made many Sinophobic (anti-Chinese) comments. :dead:
Same thing happened to me when I was chopping an Asian girl. She had a look of disbelief 😂😂😂😂.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Make a ranking from which they would accept the most to least. Don't be politically correct, be honest.
In that case the list will be very long:mjlaugh:

Accepted by parents: Somalis, Arabs, Whites, technically every lightskinned race.
Forbidden: Bantus and other darkskinned species in Africa. Also Chinese.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Being Ethiopian is way more respected than being Somali. There's nothing for me to brag about a failed state. Truth hurts.
So that's why love larping as an African American woman
My mother is kind of racist and told me to marry only Somali. :mjlol:

She even made disparaging comments about Ethiopians.

She told me to stay away from white women the most, and when she found out I was dating a Chinese girl some time ago she made many Sinophobic (anti-Chinese) comments. :dead:
I remember back when I was a kid I asked my mother what happens if I marry a non-somali. Got told I'd be on the next plane to Somalia, Somali parents are funny.

Identity crisis? Tf does that mean? Is it because I don't have an inflated sense of worth based on my ethnicity, who btw are the same people that fled their failed state and are known for being refugees around the world? I accept reality unlike you fake nationalists. Grow up and stop hiding behind this fake sense of superiority. God knows it's completely undeserved.

Lol you are somali bantu i knew it🤣🤣 we have finally one ladies and gentleman

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

Thank you for using my man's gif. Made my Saturday! :)

reer

VIP
Firstly calling out someones obsession is doesn't make anyway angry. If you want to simply find out this information then why make the same thread twice. We do not look the same because Somalis are homogenous intermarriage with foreigners was extremely rare so your point is not valid. I have meet many Ethiopians and Eritreans in my life and not a single looked Somali.
Why does this fact bother you so much? Are you ashamed of your roots "brother". Deny all you want but we don't look the same and have next to nothing in common.

View attachment 155671
somalis are tribal nomadic geeljires oromos are sedentary people with a much higher population density

we have more in common with certain nomadic peoples in the horn and arabia than oromos

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This isn't the first time you've asked this question. Are you attempting to gage the receptivity of Halimos to out marriage or the opinions of Somali parents regarding marrying an Oromo. I wonder?

somalis are tribal nomadic geeljires oromos are sedentary people with a much higher population density

we have more in common with certain nomadic peoples in the horn and arabia than oromos

He's being a straightup beg. If someone refused to associate with me I wouldn't care at all. Somalis and Oromos never had any form of unity. I fail to see his logic behind insisting we are one when we don't want anything to do with them.