Dear Somalis: Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Such a sad miserable people we are. It's a good cause so I stickied it but man..........

"From there a Local NGO or the Ministry of Health will take the Aide and disperse it to the families affected by the famine in IDP camps and shelters."

I'm not that trusting, I think I'll make duas instead.

I'm willing to.
How will the money reach the people affected.
More info would be great.

Liibaan Adam, a MN based activist and his friends will buy the needed goods and ship it back home. It will then be handed out by the local government or the Somali NGOs. You can find him on Facebook if you like and ask him more questions. :)

SubhanAllah I also wish to help.

"From there a Local NGO or the Ministry of Health will take the Aide and disperse it to the families affected by the famine in IDP camps and shelters."

I'm not that trusting, I think I'll make duas instead.

If you don't trust him or this link, please donate to the elders in your city who are collecting. They can hook you up with reliable people back home.
Or, any xawaalad like Dahabshiil/Amal will be able to tell you which accounts are for donations.

If you don't trust him or this link, please donate to the elders in your city who are collecting. They can hook you up with reliable people back home.
Or, any xawaalad like Dahabshiil/Amal will be able to tell you which accounts are for donations.

I can't see the link for the go find me page?

Can you repost it on here walal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts