Dear old gen

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How does it feel knowing you fucked up? Knowing you messed up your children's lives and your own country?

Knowing you will probably die a lonely bitter qabilist while the educated diaspora youth build up what you couldn't?

Knowing you spent your whole life hating ethiopia and not living long enough to see us dismantle it and Kenya be brought to their knees, while we get richer.

I won't lie to you because i am resentful, but you really will miss out and while we enjoy peace you will answer to Allah about how you killed each other for sport and tribalism.

You had your turn now wish us luck.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
One time during taraweeh prayer these odeys roasted me and my friends for having shaky weak trembling legs during the long prayers one even called us generation lugta daciif, I was so hurt and upset I almost said “at least we didn’t destroy somalia” but I refrained

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
How does it feel knowing you fucked up? Knowing you messed up your children's lives and your own country?

Knowing you will probably die a lonely bitter qabilist while the educated diaspora youth build up what you couldn't?

Knowing you spent your whole life hating ethiopia and not living long enough to see us dismantle it and Kenya be brought to their knees, while we get richer.

I won't lie to you because i am resentful, but you really will miss out and while we enjoy peace you will answer to Allah about how you killed each other for sport and tribalism.

You had your turn now wish us luck.

Get your Glock sxb. It's our turn to have some fun :rejoice:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I hope you feel better after writing that :mjkkk:
The truth is the truth. I'm young and ready to conquer. Thank God someone had to make the mistakes for me to learn.

Imagine being question on judgement day why I died for tribalism and turned my country into a desert.

Couldn't be me. :childplease:

Last edited:
brother it be long until they are under thx to corona
if the younger stronger immune people get it then its their duty to find all old people and get them closer to god
for the greater good
:fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts