Dear diary

I have a problem I was diagnosed with Mysophobia. It has gotten to a point where I won’t eat my food if someone sitting across me talks to me. I have this fear of their unapparent spit somehow jumping from their mouths and making it to my food.

I don’t like people standing over or walking by my food either because then I will visualize their eyelashes dropping down in my food. Mind you it’s not only those two scenarios there are tons of others. :liberaltears:

what should I do to get rid of these delusions?

Lmao
Did you know that phones contain 10x more bacteria/germs than a toilet seat? And you probably eat food sometimes without washing your hands and while using your phone kkk

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Did you know that phones contain 10x more bacteria/germs than a toilet seat? And you probably eat food sometimes without washing your hands and while using your phone kkk
STOP MAKING IT WORSE YOU HORRIBLE MAN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always use hand sanitizers, besides no one else but me uses my phone and I’m a clean person so what does it have to do with my question?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I envy people like you life would’ve been easier for me if I was more like you.
I was also a bit of a germaphobe, I had it worse about five years ago, it was only through the desperation of fasting and the realization that there are germs all around us and it's literally impossible to avoid contact that made me snap out of that petty delusion.

All it took was stepping out of my comfort zone and I got used to it, remember that your death is carved in stone so live your life to the fullest.

ashwaghanda helps if you dont want to take ssris...

read ayat alkursi + surah falaq and nas x 3 each , every morning after fajr

I used to get stuff like this really strongly its just whispers from jinn. with medicine+quran + exposure therapy, you should get better inshallah

ashwaghanda helps if you dont want to take ssris...

read ayat alkursi + surah falaq and nas x 3 each , every morning after fajr

I used to get stuff like this really strongly its just whispers from jinn. with medicine+quran + exposure therapy, you should get better inshallah
Thanks sis

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Just remember that fecal matter (poop) is everywhere, even in your food. This should information should help you find peace :sass1:

Trending

Latest posts