Somebody already made a diary thread.

Screenshot_20170827-203135.png

I'm such a failure.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dear diary.

August-27th-2017

8:41 pm.

I just watched Taylor Swift's video for look what you made me do, and I'm shooketh. I'm shooketh like a wind turbine on a windy day in Bayfield, Wisconsin.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Sunday August 27th 7:27:21 PM

I'm watching a really good show. I also hate my environment. I hate everything really. I don't know what I love anymore.

Gibiin-Udug

Dear Diary

August-27th-2017

9:54 pm.

I just came from Target and I bought couple of things and popcorn for my documentary binge watching night, I've noticed they have candy corn, September is not even here yet, why are they rushing to Halloween? I'm lowkey excited for autumn. Sweater weather. And oh yeah I bought the candy corn. I feel like I'm the only human being who eats candy corn. They're so good.
And diary I don't know why @GodKnowsBest is acting like she's two hour behind, she's from Mn and its 9:56 for us.

VixR

Veritas
Dear Diary

August 27th, 2017

How do you stop a friend from doing something stupid bc his estranged baby momma who's been hooking for heroine just got beat into a coma. If the tequila gods were meant to answer prayers, would that make the resultant hangover an aftermath of a spiritual experience?

Gibiin-Udug

Dear Diary

August 27th, 2017

How do you stop a friend from doing something stupid bc his estranged baby momma who's been hooking for heroine just got beat into a coma. If the tequila gods were meant to answer prayers, would that make the resultant hangover an aftermath of a spiritual experience?
Damn baby mama? Binge on heroine? Hooking for heroine?

Shooketh!

I didn't know you hanged with people who were about that life.

Dear Diary

August 27th, 2017

8qZpe.gif

Dear diary

18.08pm

Why are Somali men, so useless?
Sets plan in motion to purge all!

Ps eating healthy sucks I miss
Sugar :bell:

Also I'm happy jon snow and danerys
Got it on, it was my wish and it
Happened. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.