Dear Atheists: do you fear death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I'm asking you, not Yasir Qadhi. I've already heard his arguments and they are pathetic. If you have to link other people's talking points, why did you make a thread trying to attack atheists? That shows that you have no ideas of your own and are simply programmed to carry out Muhammad's agenda.
I made a thread about death and afterlife.

You went off topic, and started rambling on about how you believe your ape ancestors were too stupid to make up a religion. Assuming you were sincere in learning about Islam, I sent you a professional video of Yasir Qadhi explaining Islam's response on evolution.

If you don't like the fact that I'm sending you a link to answer your off-topic question, then kindly leave my thread.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I made a thread about death and afterlife.

You went off topic, and started rambling on about how you believe your ape ancestors were too stupid to make up a religion. Assuming you were sincere in learning about Islam, I sent you a professional video of Yasir Qadhi explaining Islam's response on evolution.
Ok, tell me why you think there's an afterlife. Better question: how do you know that Muhammad was a prophet? Give me any evidence other than him saying it and others writing down what he said.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
tenor.gif

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Christianity is a basis for Islam and most of it is a cheap copy and paste with an Arabian twist. Humans are 200,000 years old. That's not in dispute. Christians say the first humans were created 6,000 years ago and Islam does nothing to dispute it. Adam and Eve are mythical characters because humans descended from earlier species. At no point were two humans in perfect form created. If you want to argue that, you are crazy. You are rejecting evolution.
In Islam we don't care how old the Earth is, it has no significance. In Christianity the Earth was created 6000 years ago Allah Knows best. But in Islam the Age of the earth has no significance.

Evolution is flawed because of Intelligent design how God created man perfectly and some imperfectly inbalance in this earth everything is in Balance because of Him.

According to Laurence Kross the Uluma al kibar of Atheists says that The 99.9% DNA Ape theory is flawed because these studies have no actual evidence. The thing that Apes and Humans Share is Water and that is it.

You can't prove something that is not observed, Look
You can find a Gorrlia, Ape or Deformed Human Skull.
Constant landshit can affect human body
Deformed humans where common back then.

Afterlife does exist, it is like me saying can you physically with your eyes without technology to see your own Brain. The Answer is No. You will only see the afterlife after Death.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
don't bothers debating with closed minded baboons who've been indoctrinated since birth their minds are closed their period of enlightenment may be before they die or somewhat in the future, however persuasive arguments are baseless, remember in Christianity it took 400 years for them to completely lose faith, Islam with its hard stance against apostasy will take another 10,000 years since these people are so entrenched in its absurdity, the flying winged horse is such a scientific advancement for them !!

Joesph Muktaar

don't bothers debating with closed minded baboons who've been indoctrinated since birth their minds are closed their period of enlightenment may be before they die or somewhat in the future, however persuasive arguments are baseless, remember in Christianity it took 400 years for them to completely lose faith, Islam with its hard stance against apostasy will take another 10,000 years since these people are so entrenched in its absurdity, the flying winged horse is such a scientific advancement for them !!
talk and talk, the kuffar pay you to do this no suprise:kodaksmiley:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
talk and talk, the kuffar pay you to do this no suprise:kodaksmiley:
Haha your arguments are on personal sentiments attached to an imphamous kuffaar title ! As if that makes me shake in my boots like a little pussy cat, it's another meaning for the enlightened one :) thank you for calling me that.

Joesph Muktaar

Haha your arguments are on personal sentiments attached to an imphamous kuffaar title ! As if that makes me shake in my boots like a little pussy cat, it's another meaning for the enlightened one :) thank you for calling me that.
You are not enlightened by your behaviours you are
Stupid, absurd, hypocritical, emotional, crazy, neo nazi kuffar, murttad, alcohol drinker, homicidal, suicidal, ego centric, irrational, immoral peice of crap.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You are not enlightened by your behaviours you are
Stupid, absurd, hypocritical, emotional, crazy, neo nazi kuffar, murttad, alcohol drinker, homicidal, suicidal, ego centric, irrational, immoral peice of crap.
Haha and your a megalomaniac who wishes to wage jihad against the disbelievers and capture them as slaves, kill innocent tribes and take their war booty, we are the same, although I have compassion unlike your warrior like self. Who wishes to commit Jihad against all the infidels !!!

Joesph Muktaar

Haha and your a megalomaniac who wishes to wage jihad against the disbelievers and capture them as slaves, kill innocent tribes and take their war booty, we are the same, although I have compassion unlike your warrior like self. Who wishes to commit Jihad against all the infidels !!!
the first person to wage jihad is You, ya ghabak

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
the first person to wage jihad is You, ya ghabak
Haha your funny guy how about we discuss this in the pub ? Have a debate one on one, I will lay out all the scriptures and analyse what is fact from fiction, what is moral and immoral ? You don't have to drink ofcourse but I prefer a backdrop a dark corner with a glow of amber enshrouding us as we focus on Islam in 2017

Joesph Muktaar

Haha your funny guy how about we discuss this in the pub ? Have a debate one on one, I will lay out all the scriptures and analyse what is fact from fiction, what is moral and immoral ? You don't have to drink ofcourse but I prefer a backdrop a dark corner with a glow of amber enshrouding us as we focus on Islam in 2017
remebered since you no religion you have no morality

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Better than banishing your wife to be cursed by angels just becuase she refuses to be with you in the bed chamber, or having sex slaves as war booty !!! And you dare say sex and alcohol is immoral why don't you question what your scriptures say about morality !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts