DDSI Karbash Galmudug Expansionist Hordes

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ciidamo huwan ah oo ka kala katirsan ciidamada Liyuu Boolis iyo kuwa Puntland ayaa maanta ku soo duuley dad xoolo dhaqato ah oo ku nool xadka u dhaxeeya Itoobya iyo gobolka Galgaduud. Waxaayna burburin ku sameeyeen barkado ay lahaayeen dadka reer miyiga ah oo aagaas ku nool.

Halka ay ciidamadaan weerarka iyo burburinta ka geysteen ayaa ah tuuloyin dhaca deegaanka Kaxandhaale. Ciidamadaan ayaana watay gaadiid dagaal iyo sidoo kale cagaf-cagafyo. Tuuloyinka ciidamadaan huwanta ah ay soo weerareen ayaa waxaa dega xoolo dhaqato reer Galmudug ah oo ka soo kala jeeda degmooyinka Cadaado iyo Galinsoor.

123652957_3369454486456801_7594620807064076635_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good job 'DDSI' PL supports 100% your mission to push this land moryan back to hobyo. Kaxandhaale is Saaxo country. Destroy those god damn 'barkads' and 'wells'. U don't build a well/barkhad in another man's land, that is like 'sacreligious' and 'turf' wars. Step back HG and run before the 'geesi' DDSI smoke you all out. DDSI are like Puntites, Strong man policies on the hordes.

Last edited:
It says "Puntland" and Liyuu Boolis are stopping the expanse of illegal settlers from Galmudug.

It's so ironic how heavily Marehan leans on MJs and Ogaadeen but they are also threatening and trying to undo our hard work at the same time. :mjlol:

They would have been ravaged if it wasn't for the Kablalax that they're so jealous and hateful towards.

@DR OSMAN That little Saaxo wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for MJ tax dollars and help.

MJs are too nice but this comes with being laandheer, brave and powerful, we have to look out for annoying people in our sphere of influence.

On the other hand, Dir in Towfiiq I am happy to extend support to.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It says "Puntland" and Liyuu Boolis are stopping the expanse of illegal settlers from Galmudug.

It's so ironic how heavily Marehan leans on MJs and Ogaadeen but they are also threatening and trying to undo our hard work at the same time. :mjlol:

They would have been ravaged if it wasn't for the Kablalax that they're so jealous and hateful towards.

@DR OSMAN That little Saaxo wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for MJ tax dollars and help.

MJs are too nice but this comes with being laandheer, brave and powerful, we have to look out for annoying people in our sphere of influence.

On the other hand, Dir in Towfiiq I am happy to extend support to.

I cut a deal with @Galmudug-State about a union with PL and bringing the 'Keenadid crown territories' into the fold of PL. I know you won't be happy about it and believe in the 'tomaselli' line but they already economically 'tied' to PL. They are always attending every PL development forum because the international community wants nothing to do with them since it's impossible for them to work on projects with a region with no port and even if they attempt to create one it always requires PL green light. U see all these futo qaawan adeers of @Galmudug-State running around in 'garowe' trying to meet up with development partners while selling their people that they are 'a regional govt'.

The discussion I had with him was down to nitty gritty of powersharing in PL. I told him nidaamka la qaatay in Pl waa 91 borders due to no-one being able to 'agree' on districts without using 91 as legal reference or else all villages will declare themselves a district if it wasn't for the 91 rule. I advised him that we assign 3 MPS to each district per 91 guidelines due to no census yet. I also adviced him that GM has 7 full 'districts' which is 5 in Galgaduud 2 in South Mudug and Baraxley.

That will give him a whooping 7 x 3 which is 21 seats just for Galgaduud and South Mudug and he will probably get 1 seat for south-galkacyo. 22 seats for 'galmudug' cadalad ka dhow ma jiro considering their land is only the size of 'karkaar' lol. I advised him that Majerten only has 31 seats in PL. Mudug=3 districts. Sanaag=3. Sool=4. Buhodle=1. Bari=6. Nugaal=4

Majerten has 12 in Nugaal even tho we had to sacrifice 3 to Bari due to disagreements there, but technically speaking for nugaal portion it's 12. Mudug has Jariban-Galkacyo. 4 MPS. Leelkas has 1 for Garsoor and 3 for Galdogob. 4 MPS. In Bari we got 18 MPS but in reality it's 21 cause Nugaal reallocate their portion over there. But all in all. We have 21 in Bari -4 in Mudug-9 in Nugaal. That is 34. I am certain we reserve '3' for Dashishe in Bari. Which gives u 31.

Dhulos is 17 Mps for sool/buhodle that's 5 districts. Warsangeli is 9 MPS for 3 districts. Galmudug would have 22 MPS and would technically be the 'second' largest coalition in PL. Sure they have to split it between many clans in Galmudug but PL doesn't interfere in how regions share their seat, their given their portion and they can do with it as they please among themselves but they must sign off on it is mandatory thru their elder.

PL parliament will increase from 66 to 88 with the extra 22 seats being called the 'galmudug coalition'. Hartis will obviously be the dominant clan. 31 MJ, 3 Dashishe, 9 Warsan, 17 Dhulos. We will own 60 Seats from the 88 Seats. 28 seats will then be split between Leelkase getting 4 MPS and Galmudug taking their portion of 22. I also advised him, ministries will be split according to 'percentage' of parliament per clans.

The 4 mighty portfolios interior-finance-international planning-security will go 1 each to Dhulos-MJ-Warsan-GM coalition. Leelkase/Dashishe will be assigned education and health portfolio and another smaller ministry like media and fishing to account for the 'weight' difference of those strong portfolios.

What do u think of the proposal sister? I know you don't want GM in PL, but if they did join, what do u think of this power-sharing arrangement?

60 Harti
22 GM coalition
4 Leelkase

Broken down further
31 MJ
17 Dhulos
9 Warsan
3 Dashishe
4 Leelkase
22 GM coalition

Broken down into percentage per 88 mp parliament

35% MJ
20% Dhulos
10% Warsan
25% Galmudug
5% Leelkase
3% Dashishe

We just need to decide on 'Arab Salah' and 'Awrtable' portion in Parliament. I would say possibly 1 for each is reasonable. It would seal the parliament to 90 MPS.

This is representing a land mass from OOG and Yuube in Sanaag and Sool to Buhoodle all the way down to Bari-Nugaal-Mudug-Galgaduud up until 'Beletwayn' river which is the 'cut off' of this administration zone. It would nearly 50% of Somalia territory. What a massive state. GM can finally be 'powerful' I was telling him the Vice Presidency of PL might seem like 'small role' to you but what the point of being president of non-existent state like GM/HS where villa somalia controls u plus it's not powerful state but a baby state. The VP in PL is stronger role and position because the govt is stronger one and therefore being VP in PL is like 100 president of HS/GM.

It's not the title that matters but the 'weight' of the position your in that should count. The office of vice president in PL will ensure GM has a much louder say in Somalia then they have now where they are just shuffled around like a futo qaawan with no regard by villa Somalia. It could also lead to better relations between HG and MJ and we could possibly see a rise of new abdullahi issa developing in HG like we did when they were under Keenadiid, it's when they cut loose that this clan started to devolve into APES. If they come home the benefits are numerous and this discussion I think needs to be had with these boys.

@DR OSMAN

God forbid! If we joined with certain people, what's the point of federalism?? The whole point is to go back to our original sphere of power without unstable forces in our midst. We are giving everyone a chance to rule themselves.

Galkacyo is enough of a flop.
Invite HG kulaha, we have a better chance of living happily by inviting the 10 plagues of Egypt.

This entire topic is about them being caught trying to steal land, for the 10000000th time. :gucciwhat:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

God forbid! If we joined with certain people, what's the point of federalism?? The whole point is to go back to our original sphere of power without unstable forces in our midst. We are giving everyone a chance to rule themselves.

Galkacyo is enough of a flop.
Invite HG kulaha, we have a better chance of living happily by inviting the 10 plagues of Egypt.

This entire topic is about them being caught trying to steal land, for the 10000000th time. :gucciwhat:

It's strange thing about HG but they love 'squatting' on other ppl land. They do it regularly with Marehan. They do it in merka, shabellaha farms, they did in 91 in darod homes. I think this a 'culture' of theirs, waxay haystan ma imaansadan, they always looking at what others have.

@DR OSMAN

AlShabab is not the only problem in Somalia, the original shufto aka mooryaan has always been Habar Gidir. They are thirsting for land and attacking all Somalis, from the deep South where they invaded after 1991, attacked Biyomaal, to Dir to Daarood.

They would even fight Jinnis for land if they knew how to enter the other dimension.
Ma xishoodayaal waalan.

Teaching HG to stay in their place is halal in Islam, they are shameless expansionists who respect no law whether it is Allah's law or the law of humanity.

I support the holy war against Gog and Magog aka Tuugo Gidir.

Last edited:
@DR OSMAN

AlShabab is not the only problem in Somalia, the original shufto aka mooryaan has always been Habar Gidir. They are thirsting for land and attacking all Somalis, from the deep South where they invaded after 1991, attacked Biyomaal, to Dir to Daarood.

They would even fight Jinnis for land if they knew how to enter the other dimension.
Ma xishoodayaal waalan.

Teaching HG to stay in their place is halal in Islam, they are shameless expansionists who respect no law whether it is Allah's law or the law of humanity.

I support the holy war against Gog and Magog aka Tuugo Gidir.
Mj stay in other people's business that's why it all ways ends bad

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why is Liyu Polis fighting for mx that hate our existance?
Reer Saaxo Wargadac. The only one who is indoctriened with the Daroodnino idealogy. Somehow worked out for them

OGs still protecting marehans who want them cleansed from Jland using xabashi?
doqonkii ogaadeen wasn't a lie. :francis:

I also called MJs stupid but all FKD aside, both Puntland and DDSI use Wagerdhac as a buffer against the HG horde. Wagerdhac is the lesser of the 2 evils.

Any group on earth makes a better neighbour than HG.

Reer Saaxo Wargadac. The only one who is indoctriened with the Daroodnino idealogy. Somehow worked out for them

It works because up North/West it is Kablalax who is in power. When Kablalax is in power, other clans don't get harmed. This has nothing to do with Daaroodnimo and everything to do with who knows how to rule and take care of others. We are not known to abuse and bully others.

Puntland also extends protection and development towards Dir in Mudug, Madhibaan and even Bantu/D&M IDPs for god's sake.

God forbid if it was Marehan in charge up North and West. We've all seen what your tribe does with power.

I also called MJs stupid but all FKD aside, both Puntland and DDSI use Wagerdhac as a buffer against the HG horde. Wagerdhac is the lesser of the 2 evils.

Any group on earth makes a better neighbour than HG.
do you really thin we need a buffer against HG? it wouldn't take a day to clean them off of mudug if we put in half effort. this is about saving marehan, who have lost 90% of their deegaans to HG.

Trending

Latest posts