DC or Marvel?

DC or Marvel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today there will be war. :birdman: Don't give me none of that "why not both" bullshit. No films either.

I'm ready.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Is this even a question of course DC is better have you seen what they've done with rebirth it's a master piece:banderas::ahh: Unlike Marvel who are changing every superhero into a black female or a ch*nk :susp:

@SomaliWadaniSoldier
This coward doesn't even have the guts to comment.:kodaksmiley:

I like the DC universe and the characters more than Marvel but Deadpool, Spider-Man and DareDevil.

:wow1:

Deadpool or Deathstroke? Your fate lies within this question.

Is this even a question of course DC is better have you seen what they've done with rebirth it's a master piece:banderas::ahh: Unlike Marvel who are changing every superhero into a black female or a ch*nk :susp:

I haven't read anything since the New 52...:browtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why not both?:icon lol:

batman fans give us a bad name :bell:

dc by far
Comics: DC

Movies: Marvel

In general: DC

:yousmart:

Last edited:
If u were to take movies out of it and it was purely comics and animations. Then by far it is DC, the superheroes r just too good.
If it's movies its marvel.
But in my opinion DC is the better world of superheroes and my favourite.

Although I love Spider-Man, hulk, dead pool and Wolverine. They can't compare to my nicca in the dark BATMAN.
image.gif
:ohhhdamn: :rejoice: DC forever

@SomaliWadaniSoldier
This coward can't even comment. Truly a disgrace to the Somali people.:kodaksmiley:

Deadpool or Deathstroke? Your fate lies within this question.

I haven't read anything since the New 52...:browtf:

batman fans give us a bad name :bell:

:yousmart:
Read rebirth waryaa it's so good :ahh::banderas: I won't spoil anything but Dr Manhatten may be responsible for the new 52 also kamla Khan is actually not a bad character:ehh:

@Hemaal I'm a generous man and I'll ask you once. Was it a mistake?

I'd discharge you with honor, but I've noticed the infidels are swarming. You'll be redeemed if you vote for the holy cause.

I will go wild and hit anyone who prefers DC above Spiderman:ohhhdamn:

overrated trash :westbrookwtf: you aren't Somali, i knew your enthusiasm was unrealistic, f*ck off xaarbashi troll:pacspit:

Although I love Spider-Man, hulk, dead pool and Wolverine.

how can anyone like that thing? :susp:

Last edited:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
DC is better than Marvel by a mile.

It's like comparing a lion to a dog.

Marvel= repeated boring shit
DC= uplifting realistic shit.

Don't come for me Marvel fans. You ain't woke yet so you don't know DC is better than Marvel yet.
:hemad:

@Hemaal I am a generous man and I'll ask you once. Was it a mistake?

I'd discharge you with honor, but I've noticed the infidels are swarming. You'll be redeemed if you vote for the holy cause.

overrated trash :westbrookwtf: you aren't Somali, i knew your enthusiasm was unrealistic, f*ck off xaarbashi troll:pacspit:

how can anyone like that thing? :susp:
How can u not like a thing that gets stronger with anger. It's the fantasy of every kid in the world. Also he has endless potential strength because of that feature. Don't disrespect the angry greenery.
image.gif

Although DC heroes r still way better :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.