Dayax dalnuurshe scared for his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela

Never mind, Mr Bidaar and his deputy archibishop are available and both were born in a city, far from she-camels.

Embarrassing

The nomad boys and she-camels isn’t a joke but a symptom of lack of women. For these nomadic young men, it’s either a relative or a cute she-camel. Look at it in context because tough homophobic prisoners rape other men while in jail. We men could be evil if denied the goods. o_O
You're a liar. Your whole existence on this forum is to trash Somalis, disgusting.

Embarrassing

Ma sidaas baa? My opology. I shouldn’t be trashing my own people even if they shag she-camels. Waa ceeb soo ma aha?

Shagging camels is not a 'thing' among Somali nomads, and even if it was common, which it's not, it doesn't mean it's socially sanctioned and approved of within Somali society.

I'm having a difficult time grasping what would motivate someone to lie about their own community, especially about something so despicable and harmful to their reputation if it were to be believed. Not only that, but to spread the lie on a public forum that comes up on google searches. There's something deeply deeply wrong with you wallahi. You must have had some traumatic experiences that are making you act out with such malevolent intent against your own people.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Aussie Hunter obviously spent too much time in the outback, probably debuted with a dingo.

Embarrassing

Odeygaan Bohol knows what I’m talking about, he must have had few maandeeqs when he was a nomad in sanaag. Bal si aayar ah u wareeyso.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just read his wiki page he sounds like quite a hippy lol

All you need to know is two important facts to understand this .

1) friend of Salman Rushdie

2) and most importantly, banned from Somalia by Mudane Sareeye Gaas Jeneraal Jaalle Maxamed Siyaad Barre

This is obviously that Alasow guy trying to ruin them. The post says they feel disrespected because he publicly kissed his wife while they're also accusing her of sleeping around lol.

Makes sense
Alasow shares too much stuff from that page. You might be on to something.
:damn:

We also know Alasow is out to get this guy because he didn't fall victim to his extortion attempts. He told him that he would not make a farmaajo diss song.

World

VIP
All you need to know is two important facts to understand this .

1) friend of Salman Rushdie

2) and most importantly, banned from Somalia by Mudane Sareeye Gaas Jeneraal Jaalle Maxamed Siyaad Barre
Apparently the government tried to arrest him but he didn’t return to Somalia.

Sanger

Ma sidaaa baa? Unlike you, I’ve been to all the states and territories in Australia including Torres Straight Island, where have you been other than Carlton, Flemington, North Melbourne, Heidelberg, Footscray, Collingwood, Fitzroy, ascot vale, Preston, Altona, Sunshine, Dandenong, Broadmeadows and Richmond. I mentioned all the projects Somalis reside in Melbourne.

Nuradin is a great writer and an intellectual and he doesn’t care what 68’ers think about him and his work. Having said that, I was disappointed with his last book.

What is this?:draketf:

So this guy migh catch a beating because he kissed his wife in public?
Why are these bakhti HG moryaan trash angry, she is his... wait for it... WIFE!

Muh qabiil level on this case is insane, they want to kill a dude that kissed a female they probably never met. I hope this guy gets a Ak-47 because moryaans don't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending