Dayax Dalnuurshe ruined this song for me uff.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
skipped the intro for you.

he dresses hella feminine, but this guys good looking.

8ebec602cceccf478adeb7566da540d4.jpg

somalis back home are the move.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
He doesn’t look that cute anymore ever since he started bleaching :jcoleno:

i was just about to say hopefully he doesnt bleach wallahi ajildnjsdnksfnkjdf but i didnt wanna continue my anti-south tirade on this site that im kinda regretful for ajdsnsklfjskfd

why the heck do the all bleach uffaa did they not get the memo that darksins>lightskins (for men at least)

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
He's been avoiding the sun for sure but bleaching? Debatable.

What would prompt a grown man to stay indoors you say? Newsflash: "Some" guys also care about their looks, just like there are girls who link their entire self-worth to their appearance.

The more "feminine" you're on the spectrum the more you'll care about your looks. It's that simple.:icon lol: One look at him and you'll notice his bodily gestures and demeanor are feminine to the max. Other singers like him that come to mind are: Ali Zaki, Ahmed Zaki, not a singer but Hasan Beylani, I could go on forever. While the majority of men are "masculine", a good minority are more on the feminine side, I'd say about 40%.:silanyosmile:

Anyhow, back to the bleaching. People who abuse the dawo usually develop pigmentation on their cheeks, fingers(knuckles), toes, ears etc.

His knuckles seem suspicious ngl, but it's possible to have darker knuckles, elbows, knees without bleaching.

His ears match the rest of his face. Hmm.

Final verdict? It's 50/50 but let's give the miskeen the benefit of the doubt, sxbyaal.:icon lol:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
he dresses hella feminine, but this guys good looking.

View attachment 151081

somalis back home are the move.
:icon lol: :icon lol: z3zrULC

i was just about to say hopefully he doesnt bleach wallahi ajildnjsdnksfnkjdf but i didnt wanna continue my anti-south tirade on this site that im kinda regretful for ajdsnsklfjskfd

why the heck do the all bleach uffaa did they not get the memo that darksins>lightskins (for men at least)
Lool Somali girls back home got a different memo, they go crazy for them "casaans".

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He's been avoiding the sun for sure but bleaching? Debatable.

What would prompt a grown man to stay indoors you say? Newsflash: "Some" guys also care about their looks, just like there are girls who link their entire self-worth to their appearance.

The more "feminine" you're on the spectrum the more you'll care about your looks. It's that simple.:icon lol: One look at him and you'll notice his bodily gestures and demeanor are feminine to the max. Other singers like him that come to mind are: Ali Zaki, Ahmed Zaki, not a singer but Hasan Beylani, I could go on forever. While the majority of men are "masculine", a good minority are more on the feminine side, I'd say about 40%.:silanyosmile:

Anyhow, back to the bleaching. People who abuse the dawo usually develop pigmentation on their cheeks, fingers(knuckles), toes, ears etc.

His knuckles seem suspicious ngl, but it's possible to have darker knuckles, elbows, knees without bleaching.

His ears match the rest of his face. Hmm.

Final verdict? It's 50/50 but let's give the miskeen the benefit of the doubt, sxbyaal.:icon lol:
Yeah acting feminine makes one have a lighter complexion. If that was true some xaliimos would've never resorted to using skin bleaching products.

Trending