Dayax Dalnuurshe flees Xamar with his family out of fear for his life due to Daahir Alusow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Etacovda

Not in a nomadic savage country like ours where killings and destruction is the norm. Most importantly, those who are allowed to show affection towards one another are men where you would see two grown-up blokes holding hands, or shoulders and giggling like two teenage lovers. Welcome to somali nomadic culture.
I don’t take too kindly to your disparaging our male to male PDA, although I generally understand your point. I get that it’s supremely ironic that grown up men openly touch each other in public while a woman is prohibited. All this while they go on and on about qowmu luud

I don’t take too kindly to your disparaging our male to male PDA, although I generally understand your point. I get that it’s supremely ironic that grown up men openly touch each other in public while a woman is prohibited. All this while they go on and on about qowmu luud

Etacovda

What’s so “disparaging” about the facts? This nomadic culture has caused us lots of griev and is incompatible with modern-day living, therefore it’s savagery and has to go.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
According to evolution
We’re suppose to be naked
And hunting
We’ve just upgraded as a species. We still have to hunt but we don’t do it naked or with spears. And we used to just f*ck after hunting naked but now we do it indoors and within marriage contracts. We’ve done some housekeeping but nothing fundamentally changed.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Etacovda

What’s so “disparaging” about the facts? This nomadic culture has caused us lots of griev and is incompatible with modern-day living, therefore it’s savagery and has to go.
I get your point but I don’t think it’s s good idea to suddenly get rid of something we’ve had for centuries if not millennia. We should dissect it and take the good parts, and there are many good parts.

Women seek mates for survival and child rearing. They are shallow motherfuckers by design.

Isn't that good for the human gene pool? If they pick the best out best males. The weak males wouldn't breed...hence leading to more stronger, smarter, and better offsprings.

Our women in Somalia need to be picky with their males. Somalia would improve wallahi.

Etacovda

Their living like that still so I guess its modern eh

You mean western :bell:

No one else can have different values of customs without being savage :trumpsmirk: europhilioma :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending