Day President Farmaajo lost in 2022.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
So whats the solution? who do you guys want to be the next leader. Is it too much to ask for development ? what has hsm done like what has he intiated and done, not something that happened due to time.

So whats the solution? who do you guys want to be the next leader. Is it too much to ask for development ? what has hsm done like what has he intiated and done, not something that happened due to time.
Since you are OG waxaan kudhihi laha focus on Jubbaland development. It’s the same thing I will say to all Somalis regardless of region. Develop your own and then the rest will copy the best methods.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Since you are OG waxaan kudhihi laha focus on Jubbaland development. It’s the same thing I will say to all Somalis regardless of region. Develop your own and then the rest will copy the best methods.
Qabilist mindset, but good intentions. Ill be the owner of a massive train company

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was on a plane to go to Bangkok for a 10 day trip from London.
I was dreaming of flying Somali Airlines from London.
I was jealous of the Thais. Bangkok had developments, mails, metros, starbucks!
I couldn't believe what I was seeing from Somalia.
I felt sick in my stomach.
How could they.
Our great hope to bring our honour and dignity as Somalis would no longer be President.
that everything hundreds of thousands of people have spend for years to get our army, finances, country on track and be given to the crook hsm that destroyed Somalia beyond recognition.
That the millions of Somalis especially the young who rekindled with Somaliano would be lost.
Today it is news of corruption this or that. Our seaports being sold or Danab being destroyed. What a change.
How much more will we as Somalis accept this hsm.
Surely it is by all means necessary.
He has to go.
I don't know how but he and what he represents has to go.

View attachment 326638

For some reason Marexaan have this look a Murtaad or an atheist !~ I don't know why? Maybe they are too brainy?

Qabilist mindset, but good intentions. Ill be the owner of a massive train company
Not qabiilist mindset at all imo. If I told you I wanted one tribe to succeed and all others to fail then that would be qabiilist mindset which some have for sure. It’s why you see things like bombings being celebrated unfortunately. Misery loves company.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Not qabiilist mindset at all imo. If I told you I wanted one tribe to succeed and all others to fail then that would be qabiilist mindset which some have for sure. It’s why you see things like bombings being celebrated unfortunately. Misery loves company.
True, but seeing the state of somalis right now Id rather disassociate from it completely even though my qabil is pretty landheere. Its about morals and the greater good.

True, but seeing the state of somalis right now Id rather disassociate from it completely even though my qabil is pretty landheere. Its about morals and the greater good.
Yea but landheere gotta landheere right? Can’t wait around foreva for these niggas to get the gaari dameer back on the tracks. Keep it moving.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Yea but landheere gotta landheere right? Can’t wait around foreva for these niggas to get the gaari dameer back on the tracks. Keep it moving.
what does landheere mean if your country is junk and youre qabil is split between 3 countries 💔😥 But at least we run Kenya tbh thats good news and most amount of land too

How could they.
Our great hope to bring our honour and dignity as Somalis would no longer be President.
that everything hundreds of thousands of people have spend for years to get our army, finances, country on track and be given to the crook hsm that destroyed Somalia beyond recognition.
That the millions of Somalis especially the young who rekindled with Somaliano would be lost.
Today it is news of corruption this or that. Our seaports being sold or Danab being destroyed. What a change.
He has to go.

View attachment 326638
Wallahi Somalis are so easily manipulated. I too had hope for this man to change our country, but he didn’t did he. AIM higher for gods sake, we need a JFK type president in Somalia. If he’s given another term, the same thing will occur. AIM HIGHER Dammit !!

ok I’m done, have a good day lol

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
How could they.
He has to go.

View attachment 326638
Thanks to xarmajo and Qoslaya, many puntlanders that believe on somalnimo is dead.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Everyone believes their uncle is the best candidate for president when in reality most Somalis politicians are equivalent to middle management at some small business in the west. Those are the halfway decent ones, the rest aren't worthy of driving Uber.

The nation needs a shock to its system. A cultural revolution to set a new standard. A leader who wants to shape a nation and not just someone who focuses on the dusty region their qabil inhabits.

Trending

Latest posts