Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

@UncleMenace

How's it going?

Nearly broke my fast today. So close to getting into a fight.

I'm tired and thirsty. You know from my SC. I worked out. I'm in pain today.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Have a glass of water.

120802_water_glass.jpg

Have a glass of water.

120802_water_glass.jpg

You can eat and drink whenever you want, but the moment we brake our fast, it gives us purpose, reasons to do good, and makes us grateful for what we have. It gives us courage to fast all those hours, something you will never be able to do.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@UncleMenace

How's it going?

Nearly broke my fast today. So close to getting into a fight.

I'm tired and thirsty. You know from my SC. I worked out. I'm in pain today.

My fasting is going pretty ordinary, all praise be to the most high that has made is smooth for me thus far.

Can you tell us what almost made you go into a fight?

Did you workout after afur?

N

NaomiHoney

Mashallah ur working out while fasting? I couldn't do that. Props to you

Thank you! But I work out after iftar. I think I'd faint on purpose if I had to work out whilst fasting.
My fasting is going pretty ordinary, all praise be to the most high that has made is smooth for me thus far.

Can you tell us what almost made you go into a fight?

Did you workout after afur?

Alhamdulilah.

Stupid black man and his huge ego about his ugly car. Thinking he can disrespect my mum whilst driving. Little did he know I don't take crap from no one and made him question his manhood.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thank you! But I work out after iftar. I think I'd faint on purpose if I had to work out whilst fasting.

Alhamdulilah.

Stupid black man and his huge ego about his ugly car. Thinking he can disrespect my mum whilst driving. Little did he know I don't take crap from no one and made him question his manhood.
:faysalwtf::mugshotman: What did you call him, "naag"? Thats the ultimate ceey:mugshotman:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Can ya'll make one of these threads sticky:mugshotman: Maalin kasta thread cusub waxee faraha kuma jiri karaan. :lol:

I like these threads alot, by the time we reach day 30 I'm sure we'll all notice the change on most people by the comments they leave on. It's sort of like a time lapse in motion.

As for me, Ramadan alhamdulillah is going quite well. The only thing I could dread about is the lack of appetite that has already come into full effect for me. Most people think it's good cause you're fasting anyway, but like @Laila, I'm working out too, so I need to make sure I have enough energy before I hit the gym doors. My lack of appetite this Ramadan is different from normal. I can feel the hunger in my stomach by the small miniscule cramps, and the growls I get, but my mind is telling me that I'm ok.

Does anyone have experience with this? How can one fix a lack of appetite?

Seoul

. . .
@Carré take it easy and have small amounts. Maybe have a few dates and water. Then an hour later have a healthy nutritious meal. Drink plenty you water, force urself lol. If u can't face all that food, have a green smoothie. I don't know what else to suggest.

Bohol

VIP
The reason a lot of you halimos are feeling tired and weak is because you don't eat
enough red meat which results in lack of iron not to mention monthly blood loss. It is
a dangerous combination.

Dr Duke.

Last edited:
@Carré take it easy and have small amounts. Maybe have a few dates and water. Then an hour later have a healthy nutritious meal. Drink plenty you water, force urself lol. If u can't face all that food, have a green smoothie. I don't know what else to suggest.
I usually break my fast with a small meal so I don't get super tired during taraweh, and eat a little more after. With water I generally drink alot of it, so I have no issues there, but I'll see what I can work on.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending