Dawlada Soomaliya responds to shiekh sharif

Shiekh dalxiis is a shacaab and will never hold office again, his ill advised statements will haunt him for some time to come for sure. However this guy is an employee of the government and hails from waqooyiga somalia What makes him a mercenary?

Shiekh dalxiis is a shacaab and will never hold office again, his ill advised statements will haunt him for some time to come for sure. However this guy is an employee of the government and hails from waqooyiga somalia What makes him a mercenary?
He’s doing nikoo for an admin that hates the constituents he’s from. He would be hung in his home town.

Sheekh Sharif is our former president. He wants what's right for all Somalia. Farmajo has proven to be decisive and destroyer of constitutions

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
My people are from Somaliland, I only have clan tiez there but I'm from Somalia for generations. I support Somalilands recognition but my country is Somalia
i agree, i have family in ogaden, nfd and jubbaland, we only view ourselves as somalis.
the somali people may not share the same state but they share culture, religion and langauge, in other word a nation.

i agree, i have family in ogaden, nfd and jubbaland, we only view ourselves as somalis.
the somali people may not share the same state but they share culture, religion and langauge, in other word a nation.

It's good if Somali region Ethiopia and NFD become political powerhouse in their country. And have Somaliland, Djibouti and Somalia represent somalis interest on the world stage :nvjpqts:. That is my ideal somaliweyn

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It's good if Somali region Ethiopia and NFD become political powerhouse in their country. And have Somaliland, Djibouti and Somalia represent somalis interest on the world stage :nvjpqts:. That is my ideal somaliweyn
ogadenia should split from ethiopia while nfd stays.
nfd somalis are growing in wealth and power(fourth most powerfull ethnic group in kenya) our population in kenyan also growing and might be threat to kiyuku dominance.

ogadenia should split from ethiopia while nfd stays.
nfd somalis are growing in wealth and power(fourth most powerfull ethnic group in kenya) our population in kenyan also growing and might be threat to kiyuku dominance.

Siyad barre signed off NFD to Kenya in 1984 and Somali region in 1989 to Ethiopia. That's when Ogaden like Umar jees and other big Ogaden fought the kacan. It will be hard to separate now

Trending