Dawah

I don’t want people to think I’m pumping out too many threads but I came across a video That scares and should scare you too . Sad seeing how there’s a lot of people who left the religion on this forum especially my fellow Somalis.
@Kisame @Yami @Laiis

And please don’t turn this into a debate I’m not doing anything for the sake of you appreciating me or whatever other worldly benefit. I’m doing it for my rab to raise me in status inshallah

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
And please don’t turn this into a debate I’m not doing anything for the sake of you appreciating me or whatever other worldly benefit. I’m doing it for my rab to raise me in status inshallah
all you really need to convince them is the poetic miracles of the quran, these arguments on jahanam aren't going to work on people who don't give a damn in the first place, you first have to establish the validity of islam

There are verses which describe the fate of the Shaytaan on the Day of Resurrection.

Allaah tells us that the Shaytaan will disown his followers on the Day of Resurrection. He says:

‘And Shaytaan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allaah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allaah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers).”’

[Ibraaheem 14:22]

all you really need to convince them is the poetic miracles of the quran, these arguments on jahanam aren't going to work on people who don't give a damn in the first place, you first have to establish the validity of islam
Wallahi that’s right too no doubt but I came across this video and who knows it might be some kind of dawah for us and them

Daydreamer

Wallahi that’s right too no doubt but I came across this video and who knows it might be some kind of dawah for us and them
wlhi the quran single handedly proves that allah is real, if Islam didn't exist i would be a staunch atheist, I'd never give another religion the time of day. I remember struggling with my Iman for an entire year wlhi im pretty sure i was a borderline athiest at one point

wlhi the quran single handedly proves that allah is real, if Islam didn't exist i would be a staunch atheist, I'd never give another religion the time of day. I remember struggling with my Iman for an entire year wlhi im pretty sure i was a borderline athiest at one point
I questioned my religion at some point but I pondered over what differentiated my religion from all the others . That was the belief in Taw-hid calling to one Allah and only one Allah and the fact we’re the most strict in that aspect compared to jews

Daydreamer

I questioned my religion at some point but I pondered over what differentiated my religion from all the others . That was the belief in Taw-hid calling to one Allah and only one Allah and the fact we’re the most strict in that aspect compared to jews
yeah, polytheism never made sense to me because if different gods exist simultaneously, then which one created the universe, did they create each other, was there one that created the other ones, what happens if they disagree with each other, you can't have two drivers and two steering wheels in one car unless the two drivers are dependent on each others decision i.e both have to choose the same direction in order to move anywhere or they go nowhere, and god by definition is independent. idk if i got my point across but that's what i think

yeah, polytheism never made sense to me because if different gods exist simultaneously, then which one created the universe, did they create each other, was there one that created the other ones, what happens if they disagree with each other, you can't have two drivers and two steering wheels in one car unless the two drivers are dependent on each others decision i.e both have to choose the same direction in order to move anywhere or they go nowhere, and god by definition is independent. idk if i got my point across but that's what i think
They take righteous amongst them and raise them to the status of god case in point Christians.

Daydreamer

They take righteous amongst them and raise them to the status of god case in point Christians.
what's crazy is that the trinity was established by paul who came hundreds of years after jesus, never meeting him and changing up the bible, crazy how there are multiple century gaps in the christian theology

They're not coming back.

If they consider returning, it will have to be on their own accord not through a temporary 3-min scare of Jahannam that they'll forget about because the fear of Hell hasn't been present within them for several years now.
:gaasdrink:

Latest posts