David de Gea

Chelsea will be contending with city and Liverpool next year ziyech and Werner are confirmed Kai havertz is likely and oblak might come that transfer ban was a blessing in disguise :bell:

He stinks also man united will not make top 4
You're smoking if you think United ain't making top 4, we're tied with Leicester on points and goal difference with a game in hand against west ham and we play them on the last day. Plus Chelsea still need to play Liverpool and Wolves
:whoa:

You're smoking if you think United ain't making top 4, we're tied with Leicester on points and goal difference with a game in hand against west ham and we play them on the last day. Plus Chelsea still need to play Liverpool and Wolves
:whoa:

This defeat will do psychological damage leicester away is tough.

All the time I'm hearing Man u fans bragging but i keep looking at standings and they 5th and getting knocked out from left and right

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Warya @Figo are you watching calamity de gea? :russ:
Sorry just got the notification wasn’t on here on the weekend.

He fell off bro. :bell:This guy used to be behind Smalling and Jones and save everything and he’s letting in some questionable shots these days.:damn:Idk if he’s not getting enough punani at home or something else is better him but he needs to get his shit together ASAP. We’ve got to recall Henderson I can’t go a full season of this De Gea next season.