Dave Chapelle completely destroys woke culture

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The decline of Chapelle is sad to see. Picking on minorities isn’t as cool as he thinks. He can enjoy his new found far right fans.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The decline of Chapelle is sad to see. Picking on minorities isn’t as cool as he thinks. He can enjoy his new found far right fans.
The minorities played right into his hand here. And once again, the idiotic blacks plays it into a "black trans" attack. Its like a child in the playground taunting you in the playground, to get a reaction from you, and you give him the ammo basically to get you in trouble.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

The minorities played right into his hand here. And once again, the idiotic blacks plays it into a "black trans" attack. Its like a child in the playground taunting you in the playground, to get a reaction from you, and you give him the ammo basically to get you in trouble.

Both of you misunderstood Dave Chapelle.

He stated that his problem were with Whites not LGBT or any other minorities.

He even said numerous times “why was it easier for Bruce Jenner to change his gender than Cassius Clay to change his name”.

Because the trans movement includes white men and are the face of this movement.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Both of you misunderstood Dave Chapelle.

He stated that his problem were with Whites not LGBT or any other minorities.

He even said numerous times “why was it easier for Bruce Jenner to change his gender than Cassius Clay to change his name”.

Because the trans movement includes white men and are the face of this movement.

Not only we misunderstood, but anybody who was protesting against him. But again, Black LGBT is all about me, me and me. Bruce Jenner ain't Black, but somehow its all about "Black trans rights"

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Not only we misunderstood, but anybody who was protesting against him. But again, Black LGBT is all about me, me and me. Bruce Jenner ain't Black, but somehow its all about "Black trans rights"

I get why they are angry but I feel like many Black trans people are angry at Dave because his monologues on the trans movement only being accepted because it’s dominated by white men.

Its kind of a low blow when you say that sort of thing even if it’s true.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I get why they are angry but I feel like many Black trans people are angry at Dave because his monologues on the trans movement only being accepted because it’s dominated by white men.

Its kind of a low blow when you say that sort of thing even if it’s true.
But is he wrong? I get the anger, but is his points wrong? His points was "promote TERF, you will get cancelled"(in short terms), and look today, he is basically "cancelled".

It may be a low blow, but its a issue that is needed to be addressed . A protest for Shukri Abdi AUN in London somehow had people coming to attempt to turn it into a protest for "Black Trans thing". BLM protests against police, somehow had "black trans matter" involved. Climate change protests in London, same thing. They somehow need to insert themselves and get involved instead of creating their own movements.

The tranny and the Muslims are not allowed to be criticized or joked about. You cant say anything about them. Everyone knows they're off limits otherwise their oohin starts. Even when they start it and joke about Christianity for example, and you counter them, they will scream TERF and cancel you and call you Islamophobic and then somehow you get called a white supremacist. Everyone knows this.
Forgot about the Jews? :dabcasar:

Trending