Dave Chapelle completely destroys woke culture

The worst gangs ever in America are white run.

People talking about Bloods and Crips when the NY mob were killing people in broad daylight in Manhattan.

I think a lot of the posters here attitudes is a perfect example of successful programming.

Black Americans live more in urban areas, often in high crime areas where police are more on the edge.

White Americans are more spread out and police tends to be less aggressive in rural areas.

But of course, some racism still exist, however, I doubt it is so extreme that it hampers one's chances.

Apollo, you're a smart man. Where black people tend to live isn't a coincidence. Less than 60 years ago, they weren't allowed to step foot in certain places. Whenever they tried to improve their chances and created successful communities, it was burnt by angry working class whites. Tulse hill? The black wall street? Do you know what happened there? There were even affluent black areas at one point with resorts. Do you know what happened?

Apollo

VIP
It’s not racism in the sense that there are people that are preventing Blacks from success.

The idea of systemic racism is that there are still mechanisms in society that hold Blacks back or don’t give them a fair go.

The best example is using property taxes to fund public schools. This is essentially another way of giving Blacks the same services for less money.

White people look at all the nonwhites as equally outgroup, yet there are many ethnic minorities that succeed in the West despite outgroup bias against them (bamboo ceiling etc.).

Why Black Americans are failing socio-economically is not just from system racism (that applies equally to all nonwhites), a lot of it stems from AAs own culture. Only 10% is from systemic racism.

Apollo, you're a smart man. Where black people tend to live isn't a coincidence. Less than 60 years ago, they weren't allowed to step foot in certain places. Whenever they tried to improve their chances and created successful communities, it was burnt by angry working class whites. Tulse hill? The black wall street? Do you know what happened there? There were even affluent black areas at one point with resorts. Do you know what happened?

Many of these issues still persist despite that all racist barriers have been removed from the legal system and several generations now exist that have been under legal equality.

This is exactly what I meant with liberals demotivating POCs with the past. It is not applicable today.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why Black Americans are failing socio-economically is not just from system racism (that applies equally to all nonwhites), a lot of it stems from AAs own culture. Only 10% is from systemic racism.

The simple fact is that the best tool for social mobility in America, education, is disadvantaging AAs.

A significant portion of a school’s funding in America comes from the taxes of properties in the area. If it’s a richer suburb, higher taxes and higher revenue for the school. Poorer and generally AA dominant areas get less tax revenue or barely any, leaving their schools unequipped.

They may have gotten rid of segregated schools but schools are still segregated in America and white schools are more better off.

Apollo

VIP
The simple fact is that the best tool for social mobility in America, education, is disadvantaging AAs.

A significant portion of a school’s funding in America comes from the taxes of properties in the area. If it’s a richer suburb, higher taxes and higher revenue for the school. Poorer and generally AA dominant areas get less tax revenue or barely any, leaving their schools unequipped.

They may have gotten rid of segregated schools but schools are still segregated in America and white schools are more better off.

This theory proposed by a Nigerian American IMO explains most of AAs problems:

Some SJWs have edited that wiki to make it appear like a racist theory, but it isn't. A Nigerian came up with that theory of all people.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Social mobility in America is also declining. The ability for one to outearn their parents is easier in the EU than the US.

You are more likely to out earn your parents in Lithuania than the US.

So much for the American dream..

Here is a graph outline the decline in social mobility in the US:

F0E85D6D-91DE-45E2-8AE3-D30C5E83F6F8.jpeg

reer

VIP
The worst gangs ever in America are white run.

People talking about Bloods and Crips when the NY mob were killing people in broad daylight in Manhattan.
fair play. those gangs are more connected to the system compared to bloods and crips.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This theory proposed by a Nigerian American IMO explains most of AAs problems:

Some SJWs have edited that wiki to make it appear like a racist theory, but it isn't. A Nigerian came up with that theory of all people.

He could very well have a point about Blacks putting down other blacks.

God knows Somalis put each other down.

But using the educational gap between whites and Blacks is disingenuous when both groups don’t get equal funding or quality of education.

Apollo

VIP
Social mobility in America is also declining. The ability for one to outearn their parents is easier in the EU than the US.

You are more likely to out earn your parents in Lithuania than the US.

So much for the American dream..

Here is a graph outline the decline in social mobility in the US:

View attachment 203906

I am aware of all of that. The US is more on the greedy capitalist side of things compared to other OECD countries.

But that downward mobility stuff applies to all groups equally. A lot of middle age white dudes are dying from diseases of despair (opioids etc.).

AAs can boost their socio-economic standing by a lot simply by changing a handful of things about their culture. Instead they focus too much on racism and less so on the destructive elements of their own culture.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I get along better with the liberals. I can’t even tolerate around someone who votes for a party that is so against me (race, religion). I once talked to a trump supporter and he couldn’t articulate his stances on immigration. He was like
View attachment 203901
Immigration is fine but what we conservatives have a problem with is MASS Immigration learn the difference. I cant even afford a home in Canada now because the average price in Ontario is now million+ and all of this is due to mass immigration of rich foreigners buying up so much land. Chinese own more property in Canada than whites.

I am so sad this generation of Canadian youth are screwed and will never be home owner unless they get 6 figure salary

TekNiKo

VIP
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like the Democrats.

But I cannot take the argument that “they take advantage of Blacks” or “they secretly hate the Blacks” seriously.

The biggest proponent of this argument is Candace Owens who used to publicly call for the death of Republicans until she had a change of heart midway through the 2016 election.
Bill Clinton single handedly has done more damage to the Black community than any other President with the high incarceration rates and prison to school pipeline system you should research on the 1994 Crime Bill and stop parroting CNN

reer

VIP
Immigration is fine but what we conservatives have a problem with is MASS Immigration learn the difference. I cant even afford a home in Canada now because the average price in Ontario is now million+ and all of this is due to mass immigration of rich foreigners buying up so much land. Chinese own more property in Canada than whites.

I am so sad this generation of Canadian youth are screwed and will never be home owner unless they get 6 figure salary
conservatives are NOT friends of the masses. they will replace rich chinese with rich cadaans and do the same thing. unless youre rich and white faa'ido maleh conservatives. thats the whole western sphere.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am aware of all of that. The US is more on the greedy capitalist side of things compared to other OECD countries.

But that downward mobility stuff applies to all groups equally. A lot of middle age white dudes are dying from diseases of despair (opioids etc.).

AAs can boost their socio-economic standing by a lot simply by changing a handful of things about their culture. Instead they focus too much on racism and less so on the destructive elements of their own culture.

The issue of social mobility is more compounded if you’re from a poorer household.

Is it a problem if a middle class person earns the same as their parents?

But what about the poor impoverished Blacks that go to severely underfunded schools?

Can they afford to earn the same as their family.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bill Clinton single handedly has done more damage to the Black community than any other President with the high incarceration rates and prison to school pipeline system you should research on the 1994 Crime Bill and stop parroting CNN

You conservatives are brain dead.

I don’t care for the Democrats but they’re infinitely better than the post-1964 Republicans.

Not everyone that isn’t a conservative blindly follows Biden and the Dems the way you blindly follow Trump.

I couldn’t care less if Bill Clinton dropped dead tomorrow.

TekNiKo

VIP
You conservatives are brain dead.

I don’t care for the Democrats but they’re infinitely better than the post-1964 Republicans.

Not everyone that isn’t a conservative blindly follows Biden and the Dems the way you blindly follow Trump.

I couldn’t care less if Bill Clinton dropped dead tomorrow.
Your beloved Democrats are just as racist as Republicans. Atleast Trump and Republicans are honest I would rather have the devil himself than a wolf in sheeps clothing

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Your beloved Democrats are just as racist as Republicans. Atleast Trump and Republicans are honest I would rather have the devil himself than a wolf in sheeps clothing

I don’t love the Democrats. I just consider them the best out of two horrible options.

You however dont prefer the Republicans but rather wholeheartedly support them.

We are not the same.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The tranny and the Muslims are not allowed to be criticized or joked about. You cant say anything about them. Everyone knows they're off limits otherwise their oohin starts. Even when they start it and joke about Christianity for example, and you counter them, they will scream TERF and cancel you and call you Islamophobic and then somehow you get called a white supremacist. Everyone knows this.
Boy please, muslims are made fun of day and night and we haven’t “cancelled” no one

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The tranny and the Muslims are not allowed to be criticized or joked about. You cant say anything about them. Everyone knows they're off limits otherwise their oohin starts. Even when they start it and joke about Christianity for example, and you counter them, they will scream TERF and cancel you and call you Islamophobic and then somehow you get called a white supremacist. Everyone knows this.

@AbdiGaalDoon @Periplus @alexander @TekNiKo

Leftwing whites are very annoying people in real life.

I honestly get along more with rightwing whites irl (not talking about the far-right, just center-right mainstream people). They are more down to earth, funnier, more ambitious, and often have better personalities.

Lefty whites have this annoying ass holier-than-thou attitude, frequently virtue signal, and often have weird personality defects.
I argue that white leftist are more racist and that “help” they give comes with some strings attached. They love immigration for cheap labor and votes. Activism is a business.

Trending

Latest posts