Dating WHITE GIRLS

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
there is this white girl in my college class who is staring at me and flirting. I know its haram but I wanna leave them nuts hanging out of her. What do i do she has a fat ass and is pretty, but i don't wanna go to hell. Should I go bang or leave?

Mozart

You need people like me
Nothing quite like the ' yeah you aw-white m8' greeting white men give you on your way into their house.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
It’s shocking how people outwardly talk about how they want to commit zina like some Zoo animal don’t Muslims have any Haya anymore just because she’s White doesn’t mean she has no soul like fear Allah and get married instead or at least teach her the deen and try to marry her. White girls are not some dolls that people pump and dump.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Fear Allah and don't be like those young stupid Somali men that sleep around with different women then expect a virgin pious Muslim woman for marriage.

Zina is a great sin which is so great that it has been mentioned in the Qu'ran along with Shirk and Murder.

Ignore that lady and focus on your college class.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I was flirting with my hot cadaan colleague. Then I remembered cadaanka xaarka ma iska dhaqaan. Which sobered me up real fast :whew:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
just because she’s White doesn’t mean she has no soul like fear Allah and get married instead or at least teach her the deen and try to marry her. White girls are not some dolls that people pump and dump.

Don't be a fulay beat her brakes off and then throw her to the bushes

Lol

1599942962993.png

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Don't kno what to tell u tbh

I understand that it’s normal for them but how will they know we’re different from them if we engage in the same haram lifestyle as them. Show you’re different and stay away from them. Am glad I wear the Hijab, very introverted and men are a bit nervous to talk to me it’s like I carry an invisible shield less headache tbh.

:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts