Dating Shia girls

A shia??

200.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Any decent Shia family will not accept this mut'a thing, it is known to be a halal prostitute in Iraq and have bad reputation, so unless she is from bad poor family this will not go well.
Probably her dad will broke your nose :hillarybiz:

Since Mut’ah (Temporary marriage) is halal in the Shism, would you marry a Shia girl for 1 week so you could enjoy her Malab? I know this cute Iraqi ting that goes to my school, she’s got some really strict brothers that she’s afraid of, since they’re Shia I’m just wondering if their brothers would allow me to have their sister Mut’ah marriage for a week:hmm:
I always avoided Arab girls like the plague, they got crazy older cousins that will try to fight you. They marry their first cousins or tribal relatives to maintain their inbred family lineage. A lot of them are extremely promiscuous and have a thing for Somali guys because we're taller and better looking than their men. It's not worth the drama man, they are racist.

I always avoided Arab girls like the plague, they got crazy older cousins that will try to fight you. They marry their first cousins or tribal relatives to maintain their inbred family lineage. A lot of them are extremely promiscuous and have a thing for Somali guys because we're taller and better looking than their men. It's not worth the drama man, they are racist.
Iranian girls I messed with had racist relatives too, despite being not being religious.

Still clapped those cheeks. :lolbron:

I had a relative who married a Lebanese Shia girl let's just say all hell broke loose, the dudes kid's look nothing like him, they want nothing to do with Somali culture and embrace Arab culture. They look straight up Arab and wouldn't face any racism in Lebanon.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Since Mut’ah (Temporary marriage) is halal in the Shism, would you marry a Shia girl for 1 week so you could enjoy her Malab? I know this cute Iraqi ting that goes to my school, she’s got some really strict brothers that she’s afraid of, since they’re Shia I’m just wondering if their brothers would allow me to have their sister Mut’ah marriage for a week:hmm:
It probably would seen they are shia. :kanyeshrug:i married this Iranian chick for 4 days and her family was fine with it. Her and her mom even cooked me some food.:pachah1:

Trending