Dating behaviour of different girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Scandinavian girls very straightforward, if she likes you very common to f*ck on first meet. dating culture doesn't really exist, just hook ups and then further contact if you like each other.

British girls, despite reputation they are quite reserved and only really get ty when intoxicated.

African girls (Kenyan, Tanzanian). They see what they want and go for it, no shame.

Somali- very weird ritual, i have yet to decipher them.

I Was talking to this Scandinavian girl I was surprised very straightforward . That's the way it should be .

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Somali girls have standard. Unlike cadaan women who don't mind getting stretched by anyone
:chrisfreshhah:

sure...

apple-03.jpg

Horta why you even dating ? It's haram!

I bet you expect your wife to be a virgin whilst you go around inserting your plug into every available socket. Uff warya xishoo !

Pure for pure
Fuckboi deserves a ex hoe as a wife

Genie

The last suugo bender
Horta why you even dating ? It's haram!

I bet you expect your wife to be a virgin whilst you go around inserting your plug into every available socket. Uff warya xishoo !

Pure for pure
Fuckboi deserves a ex hoe as a wife

Trust me! can't like this comment enough.

Only Somali and African American girls keep referring to themselves as "KWEENZ". It reeks of insecurity.:mjlol:

Insecurity kulah :williamswtf:

Man has the word prince in his username and he is talking shit :heh:

Walaalo are you not treated well in your everyday life? :kendrickcry: so you dream to be treated like a prince?:mjkkk:

Insecurity kulah :williamswtf:

Man has the word prince in his username and he is talking shit :heh:

Walaalo are you not treated well in your everyday life? :kendrickcry: so you dream to be treated like a prince?:mjkkk:

My title is inspired by Nigerian royalty. I don't actually think I'm a prince.:drakewtf:

But if you play your cards right, I can by your prince...:diddyass:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
If any farax attempts to court me I will carry out a intensive investigation :fittytousand:and will find out whether he is a true farax:fittytousand: who is husband material :lawd: and not a ex fuckboi :susp:

Trust me abaayo no one gets past our mothers.I am not going to waste my innocence on a ciyaal suuq.

:fittytousand:

Trust me abaayo no one gets past our mothers.I am not going to waste my innocence on a ciyaal suuq.

:fittytousand:

Exactly! Imagine keeping your legs closed for a good 20/21 years and being modest just to end up with a ciyaal suuq who cant keep his dick in his trousers!

I make Dua Allah will bless us with Handsome God fearing Faraxs that are understanding and are educated! Ameen!

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Exactly! Imagine keeping your legs closed for a good 20/21 years and being modest just to end up with a ciyaal suuq who cant keep his dick in his trousers!

I make Dua Allah will bless us with Handsome God fearing Faraxs that are understanding and are educated! Ameen!

Add hawiye men to your dua too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending