Dating around with ajnabi

I’ve been doing what niggas do and dating around with ajnabi but not taking it seriously and it’s been really fun. I’m getting nice gifts, free food, good conversations while staying unbothered and unattached. And before you ask no I’m not getting physical with these men just going on dates and when I get bored of them or if they’re too pushy I block and move on to the next :manny: will probably end up with an abdi when I’m ready to settle down but this is fun for now

confused tony goldwyn GIF by HULU

Yeah Right Tell Us Your Truth

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I’ve been doing what niggas do and dating around with ajnabi but not taking it seriously and it’s been really fun. I’m getting nice gifts, free food, good conversations while staying unbothered and unattached. And before you ask no I’m not getting physical with these men just going on dates and when I get bored of them or if they’re too pushy I block and move on to the next :manny: will probably end up with an abdi when I’m ready to settle down but this is fun for now
Not only should you take it seriously but you should marry one and spread the Somali genes around to diversify. Let's create an ultimate human population that consists of people from all gene pools, indian, native American cali beesteen, Chinese, Russian, German, etc etc. We're all melting pot guys. One Somali guy here in Minneapolis directly cloned his face onto a Mexican daughter of his that effectively made her half Mexican half Somali. Another did same for Native American and both were from 2002 so their daughters are like 18-20 now. The Somalis have been busy in the early 2000s with Ajnabi poppin out kids. Another E-V32 Haplogroup guy has a half Australian white daughter.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Not only should you take it seriously but you should marry one and spread the Somali genes around to diversify. Let's create an ultimate human population that consists of people from all gene pools, indian, native American cali beesteen, Chinese, Russian, German, etc etc. We're all melting pot guys. One Somali guy here in Minneapolis directly cloned his face onto a Mexican daughter of his that effectively made her half Mexican half Somali. Another did same for Native American and both were from 2002 so their daughters are like 18-20 now. The Somalis have been busy in the early 2000s with Ajnabi poppin out kids. Another E-V32 Haplogroup guy has a half Australian white daughter.
its preferable for the women not to race mix and the men to racemix but have somali first wives.

This way the somali race is preserved whilst spreading the dna in an efficient manner without much effort needed. A somali male can spread the dna up to 3 extra women while still growing the race with the main wife.

its 4d chess

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Date/marry whoever you want. Its 2021. We dont live in archaic societies anymore.

If you find the right person who makes you feel happy, marry them. Don't settle with someone just because of their race/gender/etc

Unless you’re after real longterm relationship or short term sexual gratification there’s literally no point in dating around and having good conversations. It’s waste of time for both parties. There’s has to be an end goal and if you don’t have one best believe he does and he’ll try to find a way to get it.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
its preferable for the women not to race mix and the men to racemix but have somali first wives.

This way the somali race is preserved whilst spreading the dna in an efficient manner without much effort needed. A somali male can spread the dna up to 3 extra women while still growing the race with the main wife.

its 4d chess
Would you consider dating Rwandan , Eritrean , Ethiopian or Kenyan women if the options of finding Somali women are difficult??

Friendly warning; it's very hard to get out of that apathetic "on to the next one" attitute, sort of becomes the default after a while. It's not something you can automatically switch off when you finally find someone you want to pursuit :ufdup:

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Would you consider dating Rwandan , Eritrean , Ethiopian or Kenyan women if the options of finding Somali women are difficult??
dating no, marriage yes. I keep it halal all the time. My first wife will be somali though inshallah.

I believe in spreading somali genes to our neighbors to foster brotherhood and to slow down hatred of somalis.

Also more muslim east africans is a priority.