Dating apps are nasty

dating apps are disgusting fr. don’t bother with them. 90% of the people on there are unattractive or they have something to hide. I’m annoyed at myself for even downloading it

to the trash !

I don’t know about the woman I know a lot of men are in there for entertainment if he is in his 20s 30s and he drives trucking block he is married or he wants to use you while he is on the road. A lot of them want second wives some of them are looking for hook ups don’t be fooled by the once that look like they religious they can be the worst from my experience they will lead you on with no intention of meeting you up. One guy lead me on for months then one day he heard me talking to my brother from the background as if he heard a ghost he completely cold shouldered me after that lol I am guessing he got scared of my brother. Anyways not everyone is hiding something on there some people are genuine you but it’s extremely rare to find. Good luck.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
dating apps are disgusting fr. don’t bother with them. 90% of the people on there are unattractive or they have something to hide. I’m annoyed at myself for even downloading it

to the trash !
Which one so I can check.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

to the trash !
"Dating" apps are just hookup sites. Majority would be lonely below average people and the minority would be the top 10% in looks who are all swiping on each other and having one night stands. Dating in such a site Is out of the question, doing anything "fun" as someone who doesn't look the best in photos is also out the question. Just go out and meet people instead of these Satanic Apps.

You can filter through the trash on apps by asking loads of questions. Asking to use cam up to verify and voice notes.

Bumble is very good. Remember you're not looking to meet 100 people. So 95% of them won't be what you're after anyway.

mrlog

VIP
I don’t know about the woman I know a lot of men are in there for entertainment if he is in his 20s 30s and he drives trucking block he is married or he wants to use you while he is on the road. A lot of them want second wives some of them are looking for hook ups don’t be fooled by the once that look like they religious they can be the worst from my experience they will lead you on with no intention of meeting you up. One guy lead me on for months then one day he heard me talking to my brother from the background as if he heard a ghost he completely cold shouldered me after that lol I am guessing he got scared of my brother. Anyways not everyone is hiding something on there some people are genuine you but it’s extremely rare to find. Good luck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending