Dating and meeting friends app

What dating or friend app do Somalis mostly use? I don’t see Somali men on tinder and bumble and I’m Specifically looking for American or Canadian Somali men, don’t ask me why.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Just use instagram bro these dating sites full of catfishes and minimum somalis. These muslim dating apps are full of south asians and arabs,.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What dating or friend app do Somalis mostly use? I don’t see Somali men on tinder and bumble and I’m Specifically looking for American or Canadian Somali men, don’t ask me why.
Depending on your age, you may be interested in Geeljire Lotus, he is a single guy on this website. He uses social media to talk to women. I believe he is in America. Qiran is full of scammers or married guys just looking for sex with new women. Be careful on dating sites. Check the guy you meet to make sure he isn't like a truck driver with a wife and he is just looking for a new woman. Am pretty sure 99.99% of women don't want a man that has another woman. But if you don't mind a man that has another woman then Qiran.com is key, or myself, I am talking with 4 Somali women but nothing serious and I am in America haha

I tried muzmatch again last night and I was so disappointed. Only pakistani/indian guys liked my profile And some somali guys but they all live in america in some random place like dmv. Way too far from me. Anyone else can drop a good app to meet 👨

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They all meet organically so make friends, ask people to set you up, talk to men. Somali dating is not in the 21 century

vanilla

i think with my heart
ist bad that i go on these apps just to talk to guys with no intention of getting married to them.... the talking stage is my fav part.... as soon it gets serious, i bounce... i enjoy talking to men, like flirting with them,.. just nothing serious

Trending

Latest posts