Dating Advice- Avoid Indian girls at ALL costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to generalise, I really do. But guys, keep as far away from Indian girls as you can when dating.

Never have I come across more self-centred, selfish and entitled women in my life. On the third date with one and I can't do this anymore. I'm just going to cut it off. It's got to the point where my blood pressure rises when I see her texting. f*ck it, I'm done.

And this is the second Indian girl I've taken out. That's it, I'm blacklisting these people.

Do yourselves a favour, just keep away. I know they're aren't all like this.....but most of them are.

Jeesto

VIP
Dating Indians?
C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I hate to generalise, I really do. But guys, keep as far away from Indian girls as you can when dating.

Never have I come across more self-centred, selfish and entitled women in my life. On the third date with one and I can't do this anymore. I'm just going to cut it off. It's got to the point where my blood pressure rises when I see her texting. f*ck it, I'm done.

And this is the second Indian girl I've taken out. That's it, I'm blacklisting these people.

Do yourselves a favour, just keep away. I know they're aren't all like this.....but most of them are.
Slept with tons of indian girls. cant complain. at least did you nut in them? :kanyehmm:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
if you're not going for xalimos, why not screw a hot blond . white girls love our east african look and skin tone and they give the best head.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Just as bad. If you don't go for a Somali go for a PAHG or a Latina
There are many latinas in the US but honestly they're not that good looking. I get attention mostly from white girls and I mean extremely attractive white girls. They like dark skinned guys with Caucasian features. If you have an athletic body like me you can take them to bed with ease but sadly I'm not fluent in English.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
There are many latinas in the US but honestly they're not that good looking. I get attention mostly from white girls and I mean extremely attractive white girls. They like dark skinned guys with Caucasian features. If you have an athletic body like me you can take them to bed with ease but sadly I'm not fluent in English.
Where are you from sxb?

@Genos I definitely agree with you even tho I never date or Interact with girls.

Indians girls are self hating who wish to be a white girl. They suffer inferiority complex and they like to date white males.

Also they are the biggest feminist in the world. Literally all Indian celebrities and diasporas are feminist.

Inferiority complex + Feminism = insane unstable .

And they are very fat and I heard they are hairy like a hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending