Data shows how Toronto is segregated by both race and income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said it was ?:camby:

Ain’t you from brampton:susp:

So not only do you have to keep watching your back from all these wild yutes with straps, but now there is no opportunity or jobs for you all? You need to get out of that hellhole bruh. Shit is becoming xamar 91. :gucciwhat:

And I ain't from brampton. :trumpsmirk:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Be honest, do you see your future living in the city and building your life there?
Nope. Not because it's Toronto, but because we're such a globalized planet now, that limiting yourself based on where you were born no longer makes sense. My growth is based on opportunities. They grow the more I'm open to leaving.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So not only do you have to keep watching your back from all these wild yutes with straps, but now there is no opportunity or jobs for you all? You need to get out of that hellhole bruh. Shit is becoming xamar 91. :gucciwhat:

And I ain't from brampton. :trumpsmirk:
You deffo from sauga or Oakville or even Milton Lmao;)

I’m out in the suburbs like you my friend. WhAt happens in Toronto doesn’t effect me anymore.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

I call bullshit. Toronto looking like a mini Silicon Valley tbh. Lots of opportunities for the young and hungry.

Last edited:
Work hard and there will always be opportunities to grow. Poverty isn't new in big cities, but there are definitely chances to be better up to you if you wanna persevere for success

Work hard and there will always be opportunities to grow. Poverty isn't new in big cities, but there are definitely chances to be better up to you if you wanna persevere for success

Are they including Somalis in the black numbers? That is patently unfair to both somalis and blacks. Before somalis there were a few hard working Caribbeans and blacks who were descendants of runaway slaves from america....all doing well for themselves. somalis came in and phucked up every negative statistics.

somalis should have their own category. They want it and black people want it. Patently unfair!

More alt-left nonsense by downtown NDP social justice warriors who will never taste power to create their devastation and destruction.

Canada is top 3 among countries with best income and social mobility in the world
The country has the richest middle class than anywhere else. 90% move up to a higher income group within 10 years.

Second generation and up Chinese and South Asians get out of low income areas and that is reflected in the high income pie chart.

Jews aren't white but they make up 1/3 to 1/2 of very high income neighborhoods in the city and zero in the low income areas. Why haven't those researchers included them in the distribution when they are
4-5% of the population?

Get real.

Are they including Somalis in the black numbers? That is patently unfair to both somalis and blacks. Before somalis there were a few hard working Caribbeans and blacks who were descendants of runaway slaves from america....all doing well for themselves. somalis came in and phucked up every negative statistics.

somalis should have their own category. They want it and black people want it. Patently unfair!

Really :comeon: you and I both know if they did include somalis that is the category their going into.

As for the work ethic thats pretty interesting because I remeber in the 90s and early 2000s people were warning about jamicans due to the high crime rate and when some Somalis entered public housing guess who there was alot of? Other africans and those from the carribeans so you can take your bullshit fairytale somewhere else we didnt impact statistics to go negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts