Daror & Gashaamo districts community committee gets ready to mobilize their people in K5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Fake news.

Dont make me unleash on my abtis once again. :ufdup:

Nimaan abti I odhan walle meesha inuu waxba ka ahayn. Half of awaare is reer isaaq so is half of gaashaamo.

You have plenty of experience redrawing maps on paint since somnet.:mjkkk:

U claim anywhere u find a gx person.

:mjlol::mjlol: this nicca claiming Gashaamo. This is not Kismayo niyohow. You lost the Gashaamo and Daror wars centuries ago. Only Garhajis live there now. Your empty bravado
was needed in the Guba wars when we were both nomads.

:trumpsmirk:

Fake news.

Dont make me unleash on my abtis once again. :ufdup:

Nimaan abti I odhan walle meesha inuu waxba ka ahayn. Half of awaare is reer isaaq so is half of gaashaamo.

You have plenty of experience redrawing maps on paint since somnet.:mjkkk:

U claim anywhere u find a gx person.
List the half of Gaashaamo you're talking about:childplease:. Also in Awaare you were a minority until it was divided into Daroor and Awaare.

:mjlol::mjlol: this nicca claiming Gashaamo. This is not Kismayo niyohow. You lost the Gashaamo and Daror wars centuries ago. Only Garhajis live there now. Your empty bravado
was needed in the Guba wars when we were both nomads.

:trumpsmirk:
The same makaahiil the ciidagale poet qowdhan ducaale calacaled about still live on the west side of gaashaamo.

If we lost it, we wouldnt be debating about it. It isnt the British days sxb where u were maganta queen of england.

:mjlol:

U can claim anything online tho.

Bohol

VIP
The same makaahiil the ciidagale poet qowdhan ducaale calacaled about still live on the west side of gaashaamo.

If we lost it, we wouldnt be debating about it. It isnt the British days sxb where u were maganta queen of england.

:mjlol:

U can claim anything online tho.

Makahiil in Gashaamo? :mjlol: now I know you lost it. Makahiil are even a minority in Wardheer their "traditional" land. :russ:

List the half of Gaashaamo you're talking about:childplease:. Also in Awaare you were a minority until it was divided into Daroor and Awaare.
Awaare is where reer cali and ciidagle meet wtf u on about? My subclan(cagawayne) populate there.

HY dont even have enough lands in somaliland.

Yall got checked by your edoor brothers. :drakelaugh:

Perpetual cag ma dhigayaal baad noqoteen.

Awaare is where reer cali and ciidagle meet wtf u on about? My subclan(cagawayne) populate there.

HY dont even have enough lands in somaliland.

Yall got checked by your edoor brothers. :drakelaugh:

Perpetual cag ma dhigayaal baad noqoteen.
Of course they live in Awaare who disputed that sxb. I just said in former Awaare woreda which is shown in the map you were a minority. :camby:

Of course they live in Awaare who disputed that sxb. I just said in former Awaare woreda which is shown in the map you were a minority. :camby:
Awaare is where wslf killed Mohamed mooge, aun.

It is also where garhajis and 30k camels were burned in 1985. Claiming awaare is like me claiming hargaysa because some cagdheers live in jigjiga yar.

Fortunately, lands arent won online.:trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP

ferrari is confused. He thinks Garhajis and Ogaden territories are mixed. It is rare to even find a single village shared for the most part.

Awaare is where wslf killed Mohamed mooge, aun.

It is also where garhajis and 30k camels were burned in 1985. Claiming awaare is like me claiming hargaysa because some cagdheers live in jigjiga yar.

Fortunately, lands arent won online.:trumpsmirk:
Awaare was also SNM headquarters in the 80s :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:. Do you think the name jigjiga yar came from the cagdheers that don't even live there??:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Gashaamo district & Daror district governors + the Garhajis elders committee visit some wells dug at Xaaji Diriiye.

54798908_760731157661062_3685274955798282240_n.jpg

54518983_760732417660936_138603684178165760_n.jpg

54523414_760732560994255_2801343391764316160_n.jpg

54517666_760731514327693_8250382607951331328_n.jpg

55575772_760731074327737_8514648337901682688_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Hope they only count based on ethnicity and not clan. The time of petty qabil beefs is over!

Ethnicity for whole Somali state region but districts will be on village/town level. Since we know who lives where it is easy to tell the numbers then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts