Daror & Gashaamo districts community committee gets ready to mobilize their people in K5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were late comers to K5 hence having a small territory.

Can you link me to a sspot/somnet thread talking about the history of hj expansion?

Also wtf even is hj? A confederation of the habr habushs kids or just toljecele and the rest are stand alone clans?

Bohol

VIP
Can you link me to a sspot/somnet thread talking about the history of hj expansion?

Also wtf even is hj? A confederation of the habr habushs kids or just toljecele and the rest are stand alone clans?

Most of them are in Somnet you will find them there.They are a coalition of 3 sons, toljecle is separate they live in the far galbeed under Sacad Muse in Gabiley district.

Bohol

VIP
Lol wut. Who are these three men? Imran, sanbuur and..?

and Muuse Sheikh Isaaq. During the Ceel Afweyn conflict we had a couple of Habar Habusho complaining about Sacad Yoonis here. That included Sanbur as well :lol: I was like wtf when
did Sanbuur, Reer Dood and other garamgaram came to Ceel Afweyn town.

and Muuse Sheikh Isaaq. During the Ceel Afweyn conflict we had a couple of Habar Habusho complaining about Sacad Yoonis here. That included Sanbur as well :lol: I was like wtf when
did Sanbuur, Reer Dood and other garamgaram came to Ceel Afweyn town.

When people say to me qabilka sheeg I state my sub sub sub sub clan, then you have these langaabs claiming 3 lineages.
:faysalwtf:

Last edited:
Those settlements come under Daror & Gashaamo districts.

Clan distribution in Ethiopia.
img2.gif

you just shot yuorself in the foot, i dont see any 1door clans on the Ogadeniya sie, just on the somaliland side and a bunch of blue lines drawing by someone who is creating 1door villages where there are NONE

how much did you pay for the fake tribal map drawing course? :russ::mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Overall this is how Jarar zone (Dhagaxbur zone is split).

East of the red line = Garhajis settlements

West of the red line = Ogaden settlements

View attachment 69462

again bro, seriously, drawing lines in microsft paint will not create counties for 1door, still how many counties/degmos do 1door get Mps for since even haile selaise days and mangustu days siscne yuo will claim the counties and Mp sharing was creating by my uncle by Dr cabdi Muxumad

Bohol

VIP
again bro, seriously, drawing lines in microsft paint will not create counties for 1door, still how many counties/degmos do 1door get Mps for since even haile selaise days and mangustu days siscne yuo will claim the counties and Mp sharing was creating by my uncle by Dr cabdi Muxumad

Didn't I tell you already? Garhajis have two full degmos (Gashaamo & Daror) they get MPs for those districts. In addition they live in the other districts as well. Furthermore Arab & HA own Xarshin district and live in other parts of Jigjiga zone as well.

Didn't I tell you already? Garhajis have two full degmos (Gashaamo & Daror) they get MPs for those districts. In addition they live in the other districts as well. Furthermore Arab & HA own Xarshin district and live in other parts of Jigjiga zone as well.

Nop they dont, if they did they would have 8 mps instead of just 4 mps, bohol this is day light robbery, what do you thin this is ? Puntland where yuo can invade willy nilly, you know you cannot win a war against caghdeer so you are left to making these things up online,

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is all just for show. Never will the Addis Ababa, and Nairobi for that matter, reveal the true numbers of the population in the Somali regions.
I'm dead sure, that officials will release false numbers.

This is all just for show. Never will the Addis Ababa, and Nairobi for that matter, reveal the true numbers of the population in the Somali regions.
I'm dead sure, that officials will release false numbers.

actually ethiopia has never had a real election where aprties compete, zeinaw banned ahmaar and oormo parties in 2005 and his party got 100%, and there has never ever been census in ethiopia,
kenya is better though, NFD has 3.5 million they do the count every 10 years and 63% of the population waa Ogaden/Absame, Dagodia next and then muralle and garre and ajuuraan who are under the protection of Ogaden

and yes, if you noitced Dagodia waa capital D, I am married to one, :trumpsmirk:

@Teeri-Alpha don't argue for the saking of arguing. Everyone wa la yaqaan tuuladay ay deegaan.

The map I highlighted 99.9% of the towns/villages are Garhajis (Cidagale and Habar Yoonis).

Let me educate you.

1. Adan Waraabe (Cidagale)

2.Kaam-Abokor (Cidagale)

3.Gashaanka (Cidagale)

4.Caaliya (Cidagale)

5.Rabaso (Cidagale)

6.Burco -Duray (Cidagale)

7.Bali Cabdi (Cidagale)

8.Karooska (Cidagale)

9.Waabo-Cado (Cidagale/HY)

10.Shabelle (Cidagale)

11. Daror (Cidagale & HY (Isaxaaq)

12.Goseyga (Isaxaaq (HY)

13.Ceel Baxay (Reer Sugulle, HY)

14.Ali Jamac (Musa Carre, HY)

15.Booda-dheer (Reer Cawl, HY)

16. Gorgor (Reer Cawl, HY)

17.Cadada (Carabla, HY)

18.Raqda (Carabla, HY)

19.Moholin (Reer Sugule, HY)

20. Alabta (Reer Sugule, HY)

etc the list goes on.

upload_2019-3-21_17-1-18-png.69426
Fake news.

Dont make me unleash on my abtis once again. :ufdup:

Nimaan abti I odhan walle meesha inuu waxba ka ahayn. Half of awaare is reer isaaq so is half of gaashaamo.

You have plenty of experience redrawing maps on paint since somnet.:mjkkk:

U claim anywhere u find a gx person.

Status
Not open for further replies.