Daror & Gashaamo districts community committee gets ready to mobilize their people in K5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That red line shows the Garxajis territory in k5. Another Garxajis woreda is Daroor forget about other 1door. Awaare was Garxajis majority but then they divided it into Daroor (the northern part) and Awaare (the southern part). Now they've chopped up some small woredas to OG so they can have the upper hand. This map is outdated so it doesn't show the new districts.

nah, we never chopped anything, yall are just a minorty, oh and stop sub canning 1door, 1door is 1door to me, i dont care what is habr this and habar that, but how come you only get 4 mps for one full county in ddsi parleiemnt, gashaambo, why only 4 mps when jidwaq gets mps for 7 countyes in jigjiga and parts of dagaxbuur?

garre gets all mps from all 3 counties in libaan gobal, yuo can claim you live here and there but end of day you dont get enough Mps because yall dont have the numbers, cagjar waa weak entertaining 1door, he should ban them like cabdi iley and previous Ogaden presidents who used to karbash 1door when they got into office on their first day, i dont want any killing as we are muslims but since your race respect no islamic lines, i would like to see a little massacre just 1door man and deporting the 1door refugees from Somalia's side of the border ,

claim which ever city yall want on line, when it comes to counties, there are 93 counties, 1door gets 4 mps for 1 county, absame has 84 counties, 9 gobals, 2 other gobals making it 11 one waa garre/dagodia in libaan and ciise majorty in sitti/shaniley,

prepare all you want, yuo will not have yuor cake and eat it, 4 mps will not make a dent, those who can vote are registered and the rest willl be deported back to hargeysa somalia

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
nah, we never chopped anything, yall are just a minorty, oh and stop sub canning 1door, 1door is 1door to me, i dont care what is habr this and habar that, but how come you only get 4 mps for one full county in ddsi parleiemnt, gashaambo, why only 4 mps when jidwaq gets mps for 7 countyes in jigjiga and parts of dagaxbuur?

garre gets all mps from all 3 counties in libaan gobal, yuo can claim you live here and there but end of day you dont get enough Mps because yall dont have the numbers, cagjar waa weak entertaining 1door, he should ban them like cabdi iley and previous Ogaden presidents who used to karbash 1door when they got into office on their first day, i dont want any killing as we are muslims but since your race respect no islamic lines, i would like to see a little massacre just 1door man and deporting the 1door refugees from Somalia's side of the border ,
Lol I wonder if you talk like this in real life but I doubt it. You seem like a pussy

You seem very slow for someone who holds a “phd” i also doubt that. Have you have primitive thinking.

go and insult some else little kid, 1door playing the dir card and pretending they care about somalinimo will not do an iota, we will not forget the ONLF sons they killed and guess what? cagjar and ONLF are working together and 1door will sit behind and obey rules created by the majority, ONLF will once again win around 87% of the votes insha Allah, like they did in 1993 and 1997, oh how fortunes change, now you are forced to kisss ONLF ass and play coy and shy, look at how maskiin those 1doors posing for pictures look, end of the day they will still end up with 4 MPs out of 280, ONLF/Absame will still get their 245 Mps, you are not fooling anyone, keep crying for more mps, you will still be ruled by the majority,
jump up or down, you will just come back to reality with 4 mps insha Allah, cabdi iley made sure that will never change,

Looks like your iq is too low for you to have a normal conversation:pachah1:. We were talking about dhagaxbuur territory and you jumped to another topic.

Looks like your iq is too low for you to have a normal conversation:pachah1:. We were talking about dhagaxbuur territory and you jumped to another topic.

low IQ 1door, we know your plan, your plan to claim parts of lands in dagaxbuur is just the start, next yuo will do so to jigjiga gobal and then warder, i have seen enough 1door who siad warder was robbed from us,

ffucking low IQ 1door m1digaan ah, like an caghdeer feet, we will make sure you do not surpass yuor 4 Mp quita,

so name me one other full county yall get mps from except for gashaambo,. car name me, who do you think you are talking to warya i am the original 1DOOR KARBASHING SINCE 10,000 bc

nijas 1door ah

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You can’t have a normal conversation with this guy. I had a debate with him a while back proving that Somali galbeed had isaaq president a long time ago with facts but all he blabbers about is “1door are my slaves yadda yadda” this guy claims to be a PHD holder :dead:

He’s like the Ogaden version of @DR OSMAN just all around delusional and is suffering from mental illness or just retardly stupid like his people

Last edited:
low IQ 1door, we know your plan, your plan to claim parts of lands in dagaxbuur is just the start, next yuo will do so to jigjiga gobal and then warder, i have seen enough 1door who siad warder was robbed from us,

ffucking low IQ 1door m1digaan ah, like an caghdeer feet, we will make sure you do not surpass yuor 4 Mp quita,

so name me one other full county yall get mps from except for gashaambo,. car name me, who do you think you are talking to warya i am the original 1DOOR KARBASHING SINCE 10,000 bc

nijas 1door ah
You're the perfect example for the stereotype of your people:russ:.

You can’t have a normal conversation with this guy. I had a debate with him a while back proving that Somali galbeed had isaaq president a long time ago with facts but all he blabbers about is “1door are my slaves yadda yadda” this guy claims to be a PHD holder :dead:

He’s like the Ogaden version of @DR OSMAN just all around delusional and is suffering from mental illness
He must be mentally challenged sxb. Why don't Somalis take care of their mentally ill people.:snoop:

Bohol

VIP
@Teeri-Alpha don't argue for the saking of arguing. Everyone wa la yaqaan tuuladay ay deegaan.

The map I highlighted 99.9% of the towns/villages are Garhajis (Cidagale and Habar Yoonis).

Let me educate you.

1. Adan Waraabe (Cidagale)

2.Kaam-Abokor (Cidagale)

3.Gashaanka (Cidagale)

4.Caaliya (Cidagale)

5.Rabaso (Cidagale)

6.Burco -Duray (Cidagale)

7.Bali Cabdi (Cidagale)

8.Karooska (Cidagale)

9.Waabo-Cado (Cidagale/HY)

10.Shabelle (Cidagale)

11. Daror (Cidagale & HY (Isaxaaq)

12.Goseyga (Isaxaaq (HY)

13.Ceel Baxay (Reer Sugulle, HY)

14.Ali Jamac (Musa Carre, HY)

15.Booda-dheer (Reer Cawl, HY)

16. Gorgor (Reer Cawl, HY)

17.Cadada (Carabla, HY)

18.Raqda (Carabla, HY)

19.Moholin (Reer Sugule, HY)

20. Alabta (Reer Sugule, HY)

etc the list goes on.

upload_2019-3-21_17-1-18-png.69426

@Teeri-Alpha don't argue for the saking of arguing. Everyone wa la yaqaan tuuladay ay deegaan.

The map I highlighted 99.9% of the towns/villages are Garhajis (Cidagale and Habar Yoonis).

Let me educate you.

1. Adan Waraabe (Cidagale)

2.Kaam-Abokor (Cidagale)

3.Gashaanka (Cidagale)

4.Caaliya (Cidagale)

5.Rabaso (Cidagale)

6.Burco -Duray (Cidagale)

7.Bali Cabdi (Cidagale)

8.Karooska (Cidagale)

9.Waabo-Cado (Cidagale/HY)

10.Shabelle (Cidagale)

11. Daror (Cidagale & HY (Isaxaaq)

12.Goseyga (Isaxaaq (HY)

13.Ceel Baxay (Reer Sugulle, HY)

14.Ali Jamac (Musa Carre, HY)

15.Booda-dheer (Reer Cawl, HY)

16. Gorgor (Reer Cawl, HY)

17.Cadada (Carabla, HY)

18.Raqda (Carabla, HY)

19.Moholin (Reer Sugule, HY)

20. Alabta (Reer Sugule, HY)

etc the list goes on.

upload_2019-3-21_17-1-18-png.69426

ugaas please stop talking about tuulo/villages, for god's sake afmadown has 600 tuulo/villages

name counties, gobals, degmos, name big lands, not a buulo/tuulo/villages,

Bohol

VIP
Overall this is how Jarar zone (Dhagaxbur zone is split).

East of the red line = Garhajis settlements

West of the red line = Ogaden settlements

upload_2019-3-22_13-57-37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending