Dark skinned SJW Xalimos is LIVID about clinic tests in Congo

Hes saying its relevant that shes darkskin bcoz its never the lightskin somalis getting heated about what happens to bantus
[/QUOTE]
Horta why is she acting like she's Queen Elizabeth? I don't speak ebonics kulahaa:gucciwhat:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
UK khasaaro are eally quiet about Shukri what happened? :mjpls: Seems like they all gave up after putting minimal effort
I didn’t want to say this but your ignorant comment made me. Aside from the uk diaspora none of the other diasporas said even a bit regarding this. But like @Abdalla said are making videos like this.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
first Hamdiya Ahmed now you’re going after this one for being dark. Why do you hate dark skin women Jaydaan? I’m pretty sure you’re a dark skin farax yourself.

Internalized colourism. Its a case of the pot calling the kettle black. He admitted his aim was to divorce a Somali woman for Ali G's former girl friend (Julie).
alig_movie327x500.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Horta, why is it always, the dark xalimos, that bootyclap for all kinds of ajnabis, marry ajnabis and become gaals?

I'm yet to find a lighskinned beauty, doing any of the above.

hussein

Akh Right movement
She's angry about the potential clinical test against covid-19 which can happen in Congo

Where was her anger when Shukri was killed by racist classmates or during the famine in 2018?

do you actually think she cares about SomalI? She’s black washed and only cares about Madows. I would totally be happy if she claims Niger instead

Trending