Dark skinned and handsome

Hi Mr Mugdi from Mudug, haven’t you heard that reer Mudug guys are nowadays lighter than Thai girls, all thanks to the cheap lightening creams and injections on the market. Become a lighter brother and please no more whinging about your darkness. War tanoo kale!!!

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
As aussie said, get with the times brother.

ZomboMeme 16072019122826.jpg

Skintone should not matter at all.
It's the features that determines your attractiveness to me.

This lightskin/darkskin conversation has got to go in the gashin:O27GWRK:

Hi Mr Mugdi from Mudug, haven’t you heard that reer Mudug guys are nowadays lighter than Thai girls, all thanks to the cheap lightening creams and injections on the market. Become a lighter brother and please no more whinging about your darkness. War tanoo kale!!!
Lol :ftw9nwa:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Only if she's dark skin like @Reiko or @Knowles.. Then they go crazy for shansi looking cad cad dudes.. Real beauty queens who are light skin prefer a dark brother :denzelnigga:

I noticed cad cad guys with timo jileec are very popular with fob women .I think it’s the Bollywood movies and Turkish soaps that they watch :gaasdrink:

I only like dark skinned guys who are 6’4 and above. I don’t want a short darkie. Sorry!
Ina adeer.. Let me give you an advice.
The taller the guy the dumber they get..
You should go for shorter guys they are shrewd Exhibit A my cousin @Abdalla and me..
A Somali saying goes like this "bilaash lama gaabno"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I consider men who are shorter than 6’4 as friends only.
Kkkkkkk

huuno u like aggressive men, shorter men are the only ones who will meet your needs. They have unbalanced hormones and a small amygdala in the brain. they cant help being outburst and aggressive. U should try them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sis it's remnant caveman female mentality that's causing you to be attracted to higher men.. Don't get fooled in this modern world you should go after financial security ;)

So u r saying, u r not tall, or at least not 6'4, u r dark like charcoal but u have money?

@Reiko & i will think about it
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

Last edited: