Dark skin somali women appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NourUgaas skin colour aint important. Features + figure is key

The most beautiful woman I ever met had charcoal skin. Perfect smile. Perfect figure. Amazing features. Forreal. That was 5 years ago. I am yet a to meet a more beautiful woman. I thinks she was South Sudanese mixed with North sudanese :manny:

She had glowing jet black skin, but soft hair :banderas:

gl_51ae2daa-3838-4a3b-a826-677b0aa613db.jpg

@NourUgaas skin colour aint important. Features + figure is key

The most beautiful woman I ever met had charcoal skin. Perfect smile. Perfect figure. Amazing features. Forreal. That was 5 years ago. I am yet a to meet a more beautiful woman. I thinks she was South Sudanese mixed with North sudanese :manny:

North Sudanese with South Sudanese sounds exotic

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This is thread is for @Blade1 who is super dark skinned and bitter..it’s giving her a boost of confidence :pachah1:
:ayaanswag: there's nothing wrong with being dark skin even if I'm not. Maybe you have a white/arab man superior complex you need to fix Jennifer. It doenst matter if I was dark and ugly how does looking at pretty dark girls make me more confident.
I think your just bitter than you have lightskin but because your fat and ugly no one thinks your pretty so you keep talking about dark skin as if it's ugly to make you feel better.
49cfbf354c64f5d41f89dee1f1e6046a.jpg

This is you isn't it Jennifer

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:ayaanswag: there's nothing wrong with being dark skin even if I'm not. Maybe you have a white/arab man superior complex you need to fix Jennifer. It doenst matter if I was dark and ugly how does looking at pretty dark girls make me more confident.
I think your just bitter than you have lightskin but because your fat and ugly no one thinks your pretty so you keep talking about dark skin as if it's ugly to make you feel better.
View attachment 47505

Dark skinned tomboy

giphy.gif

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I saw some dark skin Sudanese chicks today. Damn they was baaaad. One was Selena Gomez dipped in dark chocolate.
:feedme:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Y'all are fucking dumb. If a woman is hot, she's fucking hot. Why on Earth is this debate? Y'all have selective testosterone or something? The fucks the matter with you guys?

DeadStar

View attachment 47505
Stop making fun of people u don’t know. Don’t post people’s pics. It’s disgusting.

DeadStar

That sounds hot as f*ck bro.
There was this dark skin girl I worked with. She one day called me “Curls” I called her “skin” her skin was dark and glowing I would always move her to the sunlight just to see her skin glow.

Nothing beats Dark skin with long soft hair, and a pretty nose.
:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts