Dark skin nigga beats up two light skin niggas in a fight. Light Skin niggas stay taking Ls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 years has passed. A darkskin boy ask his darkskin grandfater, "grandfather darkskin, why did black people stop making babies with white people?" and grandfather darkskin answered "well grandson darkskin, because on decembr 7, our hero Darkskin The Great took down two lightskin niggas and won a symbollically W, and the lightskin niggas received such a tremendous big L that people stopped producing mixed children in fear of ever feeling such shame again"

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
ALL HAIL DARKIES!
RISE UP, MY NIGGAS !
IT'S OVER FOR THE LIGHT SKINNED NIBBERS
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
bruh this is a shame:mjlol:

Why do blacks love to display their worst daily for the world to see? For the love of white supremacy can we just ban darkies from social media! it doesn't help when all this is displayed on the weekly breitbart lesson on low iq.

:pachah1:

ALL HAIL DARKIES!
RISE UP, MY NIGGAS !
IT'S OVER FOR THE LIGHT SKINNED NIBBERS
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
bruh this is a shame:mjlol:
ALL HAIL HIS GRACE, KING DARKY OF THE HOUSE DHUXHUL, KING OF THE NEGROS AND THE DARK MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN JUNGLES AND PROTECTOR OF THE WAKANDAN REALM!

upload_2018-12-9_19-53-39.jpeg

Why do madow men hate their lightskin counterparts? I think it has something to do with jealousy.
I've noticed that lightskin Madows are the jealous ones cause they lack the strong physical build their darkskin counterparts tend to have & hate the fact that most women view darkskin Madows as more "manly" than lightskin Madows lmao

Nah the two mexican looking goons! jumped the brave nigga skywalker! my nigga just finished what they started.

:salute:
I've noticed that lightskin Madows are the jealous ones cause they lack the strong physical build their darkskin counterparts tend to have & hate the fact that most women view darkskin Madows as more "manly" than lightkisn Madows lmao
Both madow men and women are insecure about their looks. They like bullying the mixed or lightskin kids. I've seen it in person. Black men have made up so many lies about lightskin men to appease their own hatred. They know that women would take a fine lightskin brother over an ashy Madow anyday of the week. Madow men cannot compare to biracial men.
:banderas:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Why do madow men hate their lightskin counterparts? I think it has something to do with jealousy.
I've noticed that lightskin Madows are the jealous ones cause they lack the strong physical build their darkskin counterparts tend to have & hate the fact that most women view darkskin Madows as more "manly" than lightkisn Madows lmao

pretty much this.

light skin women are the beauty standards while the dark skin men are the masculine standards.

dark skin women are seen as manly and ugly while light skin men are seen as feminine and weak

Both madow men and women are insecure about their looks. They like bullying the mixed or lightskin kids. I've seen it in person. Black men have made up so many lies about lightskin men to appease their own hatred. They know that women would take a fine lightskin brother over an ashy Madow anyday of the week. Madow men cannot compare to biracial men.
:banderas:
Social media & the general opinion of women will disagree with you lol. Darkskin Madow men are worshipped by Latinas, cadaans e.g. Whereas, i've seen so many women call lightskin Madows effeminate, not manly etc.

Just say Alhamdulilah we don't have this colourism issue in our community lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending