Dark skin is incredible! South Sudanese Model Video

:oh6b81q: Just look at this flawless woman.

These South Sudanese models have the most amazing skin and symmetrical features.

I have noticed that dark skinned Africans have the MOST amazing, uniform skin throughout their body, like black marble.

Don't let anyone ever tell you that your dark skin is not beautiful. I'm not even being biased, I'm "light skinned" and my skin tone is not the same throughout my body, Alhamdulilah but the truth is the truth.

Dark skin is beautiful. :it0tdo8:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I like dark skin, you don’t deal with dark circles under your eyes, scars can’t be seen, your face doesn’t change with the weather. They’re definitely the greater color, too bad the most powerful nations in the world are cadaan and we follow their definition of beauty.

I like dark skin, you don’t deal with dark circles under your eyes, scars can’t be seen, your face doesn’t change with the weather. They’re definitely the greater color, too bad the most powerful nations in the world are cadaan and we follow their definition of beauty.

Plus, dark skin is almost immortal compared to other skin tones, absolutely incredible in terms of how long it looks good for.

This reminds me of a creepy story my niece told me, she is damn near translucent in terms of skin tone, light skinned.

She visited these people for a wedding and they were dark skinned, they kept asking her "how did you get your skin this light, tell us don't be selfish". Uhm, she was born that way, wtf. o_O

Then one of them slathered bleaching cream all over my niece, she wasn't sure what it was but her skin started tingling and it hurt, she eventually washed it off.

Some Somalis are such self-haters that they would even tell a light-skinned Somali to bleach.

They don't realise how favoured and blessed they are with their dark skin.

Is she light or dark?

If she is light, she is allowed to prefer light men, no?

She was originally dark but now light skinned... Most girls who are originally dark skinned don't like dark brothers.. Because they think they have a better chance of producing light skinned kids if they get on with a light skinned man.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
She was originally dark but now light skinned... Most girls who are originally dark skinned don't like dark brothers.. Because they think they have a better chance of producing light skinned kids if they get on with a light skinned man.
Why do these idiot's even care about skin color? Especially Somali's who do? Walle I never got it, skin color does not mean jackshit, facial features, hair, and body type is what matters. :gucciwhat:

Why do these idiot's even care about skin color? Especially Somali's who do? Walle I never got it, skin color does not mean jackshit, facial features, hair, and body type is what matters. :gucciwhat:

Somalis who obsess over skin tone must have been raised in toxic environments.
We all carry the light, maariin or dark phenotype and it shows in all Somali families where we have such diverse skin tones.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Deep dark skin is superior skin tone, you age slower than others, your skin is incredible in texture and tone, you probably don’t have that many skin problems

:oh6b81q: Just look at this flawless woman.

These South Sudanese models have the most amazing skin and symmetrical features.

I have noticed that dark skinned Africans have the MOST amazing, uniform skin throughout their body, like black marble.

Don't let anyone ever tell you that your dark skin is not beautiful. I'm not even being biased, I'm "light skinned" and my skin tone is not the same throughout my body, Alhamdulilah but the truth is the truth.

Dark skin is beautiful. :it0tdo8:
Alhamdulilah for my eurasian ancestors for giving me lightskin

I like this skin color the most on Xalimos
84B6C49C-6801-4EAA-AC8D-0D29657BE4EF.jpeg

18A7A065-DDD0-4AC8-A070-FBBDA3B811C3.png

Macalin M

Out here
Somalis who obsess over skin tone must have been raised in toxic environments.
We all carry the light, maariin or dark phenotype and it shows in all Somali families where we have such diverse skin tones.
People used to cuss me behind my parents back cuz I was dhuxul and they (parents and siblings apart from one) were brown. Who even cares about men skin tone?? I know women have some skin tone heirachy but that shits dead for men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts