Dark skin black woman calls out colorism on TikTok

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Titktok doesn't like color folks, why do you think the top people on the platform are all white.
The problem is the way these black women are treated, especially by their own men. Like they can say they like white, latino, etc, without lowering their women. These one of the main reasons for bleaching

Darkskin black women on social media are toxic. They're so obsessed with with colorism and project their self hate onto every lightskin black girl they can bully. I don't feel sorry for them.

Christianity, Judaism and Islam has made Africans(black people that includes cushites) think that white(Arabs & Europeans) are superior i.e Jesus was white, Moses Was white and Muhammad was white.

Christianity, Judaism and Islam has made Africans(black people that includes cushites) think that white(Arabs & Europeans) are superior i.e Jesus was white, Moses Was white and Muhammad was white.
It’s already debunked that Jesus wasn’t your white looking european. He’s actually an Iraqi Jew from Bethlehem.

Apollo

VIP

IMO, think it has more to do with the history of colonization and the current economic development gap than anything else. Don't think it is because of Semitic religions.

Palestinian.

He probably looked like an Arab.

Modern Jews are mixed with Europeans. During the prophetic period Jews looked like Arabs.
He looked like this according to scientists.
1597569295324.jpeg

He doesn’t even look like your average Jewish person. And yeah He was Palestinian* but what I meant was that he closely resembles the Iraqi Jews in our time.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is a time where arabs hated ppl with blue/green eyes and blond hair.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Uhm no,

Whites have nothing to do with christianity, it is originally a jewish sect meant for the jews.

Arabs got islam because they where kinda one of the worst people on earth.

Plus islam teaches us that everyone is equal except in piety to allah.

What you are on about is called an inferiority complex. Whites suffer from it and the arabs as well. We just like to bash the ssa for it. Look at the so called white people tanning. They literally want to become darker as that is the beauty norm, while we bash the dark ones for bleaching.

The only reason arabs are respected is because of their lacag. Tell me about a time in history before islam that arabs were treaded like they are today.

Stop blaming religion for things that mere humans are accountable for.

The problem starts with them, if they don't love themselves, you cant expect others to.

This lack of self love manifest itself in the stereotypical unfeminine attitudes many of them exhibit as overcompensation.

I myself prefer darker skin females, but its hard to find one that is slim, has the desired features while at the same time hasn't lost her feminine attributes and grace.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
IMO, think it has more to do with the history of colonization and the current economic development gap than anything else. Don't think it is because of Semitic religions.

u r as bizarre as this one here
1597669997390.png

Trending

Latest posts