Dark Matter Discussion

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It’s actually quite interesting, it’s the shape of the airplane wings.

The top of the wing is more curved meaning the air has to travel a farther distance, whereas the bottom part is flatter so the air has to travel a smaller distance to get around the wing.

They both reach the other side at same time so that means the air on top is moving much faster than the air on the bottom.

Faster moving fluids have less pressure than slower moving fluids (according to bernoulli’s) principle. This pressure gradient causes a force on the wings that push upwards creating lift.

View attachment 263784

If the pilot wants to go higher, he will tilt the wing upwards, this will even greater increase the pressure difference between top and bottom so more lift. If he doesn’t want to go higher, he will make it so the wing is at the perfect angle such that it perfectly counteracts the force of gravity and you stay stable in the air.

however if the wing tilts too high, the air never makes it across and instead creates vortexes that cause turbulence and eventually the plane stalls and starts falling down.

View attachment 263787

I think we need good understanding of the theory behind the motor as somalia skipped this crucial 'age'. U can set up wings n paper plane or kite even but doesn't have the same stability and angles as a plane or jet fighter or drone. We have gaps in 'motor' theory. This is a fundamental area our students need to master.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think we need good understanding of the theory behind the motor as somalia skipped this crucial 'age'. U can set up wings n paper plane or kite even but doesn't have the same stability and angles as a plane or jet fighter or drone. We have gaps in 'motor' theory. This is a fundamental area our students need to master.
forget motors, somalia has skipped every single age, including written language 😂

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
forget motors, somalia has skipped every single age, including written language 😂

I think it's their lack of awareness or their attitude not to 'store' anything in our society from our lack of knowing around 'storage' of knowledge, history, even our civil war, even basic things like water conservation thru dams, or setting up 'feeds' for livestock in storage, even our business ppl lack 'storage' n calculations of goods per year. They run out, run back to dubai lol wasting money on shipments. I noticed 'storage' is the key absence and where the 'greatest n wealthiest ppl will reign from' in the future. They don't even know banking storage. Or 'kayd for gold n minerals'

That's my prediction. Even our basic names online they switch names never developing 'storage', this mind-set leaves behind nothing as they restart and no 'trail' for their descendants looool.

Im studying 'storage' techniques so my descendants remember my time was useful while their descendaants have nothing to point too and get called 'dad qaawan'

Last edited:
It’s actually quite interesting, it’s the shape of the airplane wings.

The top of the wing is more curved meaning the air has to travel a farther distance, whereas the bottom part is flatter so the air has to travel a smaller distance to get around the wing.

They both reach the other side at same time so that means the air on top is moving much faster than the air on the bottom.

Faster moving fluids have less pressure than slower moving fluids (according to bernoulli’s) principle. This pressure gradient causes a force on the wings that push upwards creating lift.

View attachment 263784

If the pilot wants to go higher, he will tilt the wing upwards, this will even greater increase the pressure difference between top and bottom so more lift. If he doesn’t want to go higher, he will make it so the wing is at the perfect angle such that it perfectly counteracts the force of gravity and you stay stable in the air.

however if the wing tilts too high, the air never makes it across and instead creates vortexes that cause turbulence and eventually the plane stalls and starts falling down.

View attachment 263787
How durable is a wing in the sense of how much weight and pressure can it hold before it breaks?

Trending