dark/brownskin somali appreciation thread

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Egr7c_ZXsAI3-ym.jpeg

Egr7cMqWAAE0Bkq.jpeg

Egr7eVsXsAc1vVD.jpeg

the colors. the skin. the clothing. the fits. the shoes. the background. the easthetics. the melanin overload. ................

tenor (42).gif

shoutout to the real beauty of somalis.

wallahi our phenotype is royalty. our fine features exude human excellence. rich skin

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dark skins have always been much more prettier. Light skins only have their skin Going on. And people have the AUDACITY to compare light skins with dark skins

Dark skins have always been much more prettier. Light skins only have their skin Going on. And people have the AUDACITY to compare light skins with dark skins
I know you're trying to sound uplifting but comparing skin tones is wack. You can appreciate one without hating on the other.

x z

Wow the colorism is so shocking why are you discriminating Against us people with fairer skin

lmao, where was the discrimination. im just appreciating the beautful dark brown cushitic somali skin. we already have enough praise of the shaax cadeys somalis.

also colorism is against people with darker skin, not against yall ancient arab admixture lighties

Two darkskin appreciation threads in 1 week What’s goin on?
I blame @Nomoregames2019 for this for making that Qashin Thread hatin on them last week
Hey op I'm innocent in all of this.

tenor (5).gif

Interesting how they only post models and other good looking people in general for their dark skin appreciation threads. Most horners look good with dark skin cause their Cushitic features and bone structure strongly resembles the European ones. We all know that having strong non-Cushitic Negroid features and plus having dark skin is what makes a black person look ugly. These pro black wannabes will never admit to this truth

Last edited:
Why do we have to praise skin color that common among 95% of somalis

Starting to think brown/ darkskin somalis feel inferior like other blacks which was impossible to believe a 100 years ago

x z

Trying to convince black men to like you will always be cringey to me. This gives off pickme vibes sis

what are you talking about? this is a darksin brown somali appreciating post, not everything is about men and women and wanting each other, its about skin love. dont sis me either weirdo

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I understand why people make these sorts of threads but they reek of insecurity sometimes. It feels a bit patronising.

Also I just clocked not that long ago I'm a victim of colourism too, I feel a bit of pride:wow:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
what are you talking about? this is a darksin brown somali appreciating post, not everything is about men and women and wanting each other, its about skin love. dont sis me either weirdo
You posted this bc you’re insecure about your skintone. But yeah sure, whatever you say.

Trending