Dark and handsome

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This a lil strange when I was a teen I use to be into white boys only lol then I moved on to light skin men

But now I've grown I like my dark
Dark men.

Life is interesting.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some people have a static type (men more so than women), while women have a lot more flexibility in what they find attractive.

They have a more holistic view that incorporates other traits like - capacity to provide, sense of humour, status and generosity with resources (which bolster attractiveness in men).

Looks alone aren't enough to substantiate something more than a general aesthetic appreciation or short term liason for men. They are less rewarded for looks. In fact, it has to be supplemented with other desirable traits. The converse is true for women where they are less rewarded for intellect and finacial wherewithal than looks in the mating marketplace. In fact being quite intelligent for a woman will work against you (with many men) unless you are equally as good looking.

Also, personal preferences are uniquely individual and subject to change.

Last edited:
Some people have a static type (men more so than women), while women have a lot more flexibility in what they find attractive.

They have a more holistic view that incorporates other traits like - capacity to provide, sense of humour, status and generosity with resources (which bolster attractiveness in men).

Looks alone aren't enough to substantiate something more than a general aesthetic appreciation or short term liason for men. They are less rewarded for looks. In fact, it has to be supplemented with other desirable traits. The converse is true for women where they are less rewarded for intellect and finacial wherewithal than looks in the mating marketplace. In fact being quite intelligent for a woman will work against you (with many men) unless you are equally as good looking.

Why is it that the fast majority of Xaalimo's do not comprehend this simple fact regardless how many times they are told?

It's tragic to see how today way more farax's are taking care of their appearances and body then our Xaalimo's despite them being biologically far more predisposed to it then us.

Sis, men judge women all the time for their looks. We should be open to doing the same. Don’t fall for an ugly nigga’s bullshit.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why is it that the fast majority of Xaalimo's do not comprehend this simple fact regardless how many times they are told?
It's tragic to see how today way more farax's are taking care of their appearances and body then our Xaalimo's despite them being biologically far more predisposed to it then us.
Yes; diet and physical activity tremendously improves appearance as it makes the face and body more symmetrical.
I suppose the reason some Somali girls don't start is because they are surrounded by others that encourage self-indulgence in food with empty calories. Which isn't a bad thing but anything in excess can't be good for you in the long run. They also don't have much support in accessing the gym (which can be intimidating for some).
I would say fluffyiness happens in groups and so does a thinness. You are more like those you spend the most time with as your health habits are likely the same.
Also, being that one person who does something different can result in a rift in a friendship. Not out of malice but because people like sameness. And change scares them.

Last edited:

Indeed. Halimos become overweight quite easily. They should take care not to eat and drink everything insight, if they dont wanna workout to balance out.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

And now in normal English please acudibillah

This a lil strange when I was a teen I use to be into white boys only lol then I moved on to light skin men

But now I've grown I like my dark
Dark men.

Life is interesting.
I guess you are soul searching. Maybe you'll be into mexicans when youre sixty. I've always liked, petite somalis girls, dark or light.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sis, men judge women all the time for their looks. We should be open to doing the same. Don’t fall for an ugly nigga’s bullshit.

:whoa: Hold on there, I never mentioned unattractive men. Let me use an analogy.

A good looking guy that lacks substance is like a sambusa shell. Pretty on the outside but a hollow centre.

This guy is/has one or more of the following:

1. Does not engage his mind
2. Has pockets that are empty
3. Emotionally unavailable
4. A dull sense of humour (which always needs to be entertained turning you into a defacto court jester)

A supreme Sambusa made like a high end pastry is delicious on the outside and on the inside.

And is one or more of the following:
  1. Financially better off
  2. Well read contributing to a well-developed personality
  3. Has interests that add to his sense of self
  4. A great sense of humour
  5. And emotionally avaliability

Last edited:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
You're smart deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down.
:yousmart:
Fixed
giphy.gif

@CaliTedesse I'm just kidding sxb :trumpsmirk::mjlaugh:

You are seeing the benefits of that melanin.

No sun damage, just glowing dark chocolate darkness. I myself love dark women also. The brainwashing is dying out. People appreciate that darkness nowadays.

Trending

Latest posts